Author Topic: Sharon's 2017 Seminars  (Read 5887 times)

Sara Langston

• Trial Secretary
Sharon's 2017 Seminars
« on: September 16, 2016, 07:51:45 AM »
Where will the information and registration forms be posted for the Sharon Nelson Seminars in 2017???  Thanks. 

Sara
Sara Langston, Laughing Dog Agility
The Bridge Creek Boys
NATCH3 V-NATCH Kane, Mac, Blaze, & Rocket

Karen Echternacht

• Trial Secretary
Re: Sharon's 2017 Seminars
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2016, 12:17:03 PM »
Inquiring minds want to know!

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2016, 04:13:17 PM »
Where will the information and registration forms be posted for the Sharon Nelson Seminars in 2017???  Thanks. 

Sara

I will start up a tab for people.

Right now we are working on a trial in Phoenix, AZ Feb. 10-12 with a seminar in Phoenix Feb. 14-16.  (first day is foundation work, the next two days are advanced)

Seminar in Autagaville, AL Feb. 22-23 with a trial Feb. 24-26.

Seminar in Valrico, FL  Mar. 8-9 with a trial Mar. 10-12

Seminars are $150 per working spot per day, $50 for auditing per day.    Working spots require a $50 deposit. 

We will post when reservations open up for each when site conformations are confirmed.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 08:26:26 PM by Sharon Nelson »
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Wild Terriers

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2016, 11:44:23 PM »
Hmmmmm, must start planning an extended trip - perhaps South to Alabama and the just keep going South to Florida - hope Morgan's spring break is later in March - I am waaaaaaaaay overdue for a road trip with Sharon.  Very exciting news!!

Karen
Karen and the Wild Terriers

Sara Langston

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2016, 09:16:24 AM »
Yeaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Thanks so much for the info!!!!   Take care. 

Sara
The Bridge Creek Boys

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2016, 10:35:18 AM »

Sara

Right now we are working on a trial in Phoenix, AZ Feb. 10-12 with a seminar in Phoenix Feb. 14-16.  (first day is foundation work, the next two days are advanced)

Seminars are $150 per working spot per day, $50 for auditing per day.    Working spots require a $50 deposit. 

We will post when reservations open up for each when site conformations are confirmed.

We are solid on Arizona and Alabama.  Quite sure on Florida.

Alabama and Phoenix will fill fast, so let me know if you want a spot reserved.  Phoenix will be a one day foundation and a two day advanced.  Alabama will be a two day from foundation to advanced as we progress through the two days.

If you want a spot saved, let me know and a reservation is confirmed when the deposit is paid. 

This will be a very fun trip!!  I will schedule two more trips during the year.  This will be the first of three trips in 2017.  I can't wait to see everyone!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Bernie Doyle

• Judge
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2016, 10:57:10 AM »
Well, well, well, a mere 11 1/2 hr jaunt down to AL!!! May have to think about this with Miss Rumor!

What say you, Sharon Nelson, are you ready to work with a blue Aussie girl??!! 😉

Bernie
Bernie Doyle
Joliet,IL

Sharon, AZ

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2016, 12:03:46 PM »

Sara

Alabama and Phoenix will fill fast, so let me know if you want a spot reserved.  Phoenix will be a one day foundation and a two day advanced.  Alabama will be a two day from foundation to advanced as we progress through the two days.

If you want a spot saved, let me know and a reservation is confirmed when the deposit is paid. 

This will be a very fun trip!!  I will schedule two more trips during the year.  This will be the first of three trips in 2017.  I can't wait to see everyone!

Sharon

Thanks Sharon!  I would like to reserve a working spot in the Foundation seminar in Arizona.  Also, do you think you will have any time to look at individual dogs on a private basis?  Looking forward to it, thanks for the opportunity.  Sharon, AZ

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2016, 12:52:26 PM »
Thanks Sharon!  I would like to reserve a working spot in the Foundation seminar in Arizona.  Also, do you think you will have any time to look at individual dogs on a private basis?  Looking forward to it, thanks for the opportunity.  Sharon, AZ

I will mark you down for a spot in the one day foundation.  I won't be doing any privates while there.  When not doing the seminars, I will be working on staying caught up on NADAC work!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Karen Echternacht

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2016, 05:09:53 AM »
Please mark me for a working spot in Alabama!

Sara Langston

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2016, 07:48:43 AM »

Sharon
[/quote]

YES, YES, YES!!!!!  Put me down for a spot in the Alabama seminar for 2 days.  Is there a registration form I need to fill out or just send in the money???  Thanks. 

Sara
The Bridge Creek Boys

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2016, 09:30:35 AM »
Please mark me for a working spot in Alabama!

Done!
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2016, 09:31:08 AM »

YES, YES, YES!!!!!  Put me down for a spot in the Alabama seminar for 2 days.  Is there a registration form I need to fill out or just send in the money???  Thanks. 

Sara

You are in!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Bernie Doyle

• Judge
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2016, 10:29:38 AM »
Sharon,

How many working spots are you thinking of for the AL seminar? Will all levels be working at the same time?

Thanks in advance!

Bernie
Bernie Doyle
Joliet,IL

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2016, 10:38:14 AM »
Sharon,

How many working spots are you thinking of for the AL seminar? Will all levels be working at the same time?

Thanks in advance!

Bernie

I will have 15 working spots and everyone gets to work....... more experienced dogs can still work on foundation and younger dogs can work on simpler versions of the tougher courses.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility