Author Topic: Online Classes and Future Seminars!!  (Read 1515 times)

Amanda Nelson

• Fluid Motion Agility
  • Judge
  • Fluid Motion Agility-For the Athlete in Your Dog!
    • Fluid Motion Agility
Online Classes and Future Seminars!!
« on: September 17, 2016, 03:04:16 PM »
Hi Everyone!

Below is a list of my upcoming Online Classes as well as information about my 2016/2017 seminars! Please email me at fluidmotionagility@gmail.com with any questions or if you would like more information about booking a seminar! :-)

Upcoming Online Classes

Obstacle Focus Online Class

I will be teaching a 2 week Obstacle Focus online class Sept 16th - Sept 30th. This class will show how I teach all of my dog's obstacle focus skills through shaping and exercise drills. This class will be held through a private Facebook group and will feature written lessons as well as lesson videos.

Cost: $20
Please send payment via Paypal to: fluidmotionagility@gmail.com Make sure and note that the payment is for the Obstacle Focus class. Once I receive payment, I will add you to the FB group.

Intro to Distance Skills - Fenzi Dog Sports Academy

http://www.fenzidogsportsacademy.com/index.php/courses/7476

I will be covering all of my flatwork for distance training during this six week class, I will go over my cone work exercises as well as fine tuning our handling skills for distance work.

Class Starts Oct 1st

Registration opens Sept 22nd

Directionals 101 - Fenzi Dog Sports Academy

http://www.fenzidogsportsacademy.com/index.php/courses/9944#course-details

During this six week class I will be covering how I teach all of my directionals. I will be focusing on flat work exercises to create a strong foundation.

Class Starts Dec. 1st

Registration Opens Nov. 22nd.

Fluid Motion Student Group

Month to Month Enrollment

The Student Training Group is a private Facebook Group where students can upload their training session videos or trial videos for review and critique from Amanda.  Students can post as many videos as they would like for review, as well as, ask questions in the group.

Enrollments are $40 on a month to month basis and can be canceled anytime

http://fluidmotionagility.com/student-group

Upcoming Seminars

I have updated my Fluid Motion Calendar with all of my confirmed seminars for 2016/2017 so far. I have a few open dates left in May, June, August, and October of next year.

I am very excited to be teaching at some new places next year and can't wait to work with everyone! A few of the locations I will be going to next year include; Alaska, Texas, Colorado, Montana, and last, but definitely not least, Europe! :-D

Please check out the calendar below for all of my seminar and fun-raiser dates and please email me with any questions or if you would like to book something!

http://fluidmotionagility.com/calendar
Amanda Nelson
Online Classes and Private Lessons available!
--
For the Athlete in Your Dog!
www.fluidmotionagility.com

Edraith

• the caving k9
    • Sunguramy Photography
Re: Online Classes and Future Seminars!!
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2016, 09:31:13 AM »
Signed up for the intro to distance skills class, I love that "left" and "right" are not cues you listed. I've tried but damn I can't keep them straight! Just bronze though, so you won't see me posting stuff on fenzi.
Amata & Edraith
facebook.com/Edraith

Amanda Nelson

• Fluid Motion Agility
  • Judge
  • Fluid Motion Agility-For the Athlete in Your Dog!
    • Fluid Motion Agility
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2016, 09:36:46 AM »
Awesome!! Excited to have you in class!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Amanda Nelson
Online Classes and Private Lessons available!
--
For the Athlete in Your Dog!
www.fluidmotionagility.com

Edraith

• the caving k9
    • Sunguramy Photography
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2016, 08:17:11 PM »
Yeah i just put 2 n 2 together and figured out youre the person i was watching crazy distance videos on youtube from. Soooo impressive! Cant wait :)
Amata & Edraith
facebook.com/Edraith