Author Topic: Finding Nemo  (Read 1319 times)

Renea LaDuca

Finding Nemo
« on: September 26, 2016, 01:43:07 PM »
I just tried looking my dog Nemo up on the NADAC site....  Point History Look up...  The message I received was "No records found for that number"  Yet I can look up all his titles, certificates and special awards....  Please help me find my Nemo :)

Renea LaDuca

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
Re: Finding Nemo
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2016, 03:20:06 PM »
I just tried looking my dog Nemo up on the NADAC site....  Point History Look up...  The message I received was "No records found for that number"  Yet I can look up all his titles, certificates and special awards....  Please help me find my Nemo :)

Renea LaDuca

Registration number?

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Renea LaDuca

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2016, 03:24:44 PM »
13-08083

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2016, 03:38:44 PM »

Renea LaDuca

I will let Chris know and he can fix it.  Nemo has a lot of points, I looked him up and he is showing a lot in the database, but they don't show up on the NADAC web site points listing.  I am sure Chris will know exactly what to do.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Renea LaDuca

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2016, 03:41:27 PM »
Love all of you!

Heidi Konesko

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2016, 06:06:37 AM »
So great that you were able to use the Subject heading "Finding Nemo!"  I can't stop smiling!
-Heidi in NH :) :) :)
Heidi in NH with Penny and Hi Jack
Molly and Sophie at the Bridge

Renea LaDuca

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2016, 06:25:14 AM »
Sharon and Chris

I think I figured out the problem.. With the most recent upgrade?  Nemo's number was picked up incorrectly...  I have always used 13-08083 Yet under the member section I noticed that you have his number as 13-08081...  This was his original number that had a computer glitch way back in the beginning so I just re registered him under a different number.  He never competed under the 081 number...

Renea

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2016, 10:53:07 AM »
Sharon and Chris

I think I figured out the problem.. With the most recent upgrade?  Nemo's number was picked up incorrectly...  I have always used 13-08083 Yet under the member section I noticed that you have his number as 13-08081...  This was his original number that had a computer glitch way back in the beginning so I just re registered him under a different number.  He never competed under the 081 number...

Renea

Bingo!

Just got the number corrected to the 083 :)

You should have some stuff to look at now

Renea LaDuca

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2016, 11:54:14 AM »
Chris

How long will it take to view through the Members section of the Forum?  Found on the NADAC site but not under members section

Renea

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2016, 12:10:56 PM »
It should show up correctly right now.

If it isn't it's probably a cookie issue on your computer.  I would load up the page and then refresh it, it should show the updated registration number and corresponding points :)