Author Topic: 4RK9s Trial in Davenport, IA  (Read 466 times)

mailman221

4RK9s Trial in Davenport, IA
« on: October 13, 2016, 07:11:57 AM »
4RK9s Trial in Davenport, IA at the Quad City Dog Center is now open.  Held Novemeber 19-20 with judge Lorelei Purdy, at one of the midwest's premier dog agility centers. This is always a large, fun trial, on a great surface, with competitors from all over the midwest, so get your entries in early. As an added bonus on Sat., we will be offering two rounds of Barrelers, in addition to two rounds of Reg. Chances, TnG, Jumpers and Weavers. You can view the premium and sign up at ww.4RK9s.com or www.agilityevents.com.

Questions? email Ed Railsback at erailsback@southslope.com.  Don't miss this one!!!!
Ed R. and the Agility Doodle

Sandy Langan

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Re: 4RK9s Trial in Davenport, IA
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2016, 09:55:45 AM »
Yes, the Quad Cities center is an awesome place to show. Very clean and wonderful equipment and surface. I can't make it to the trial, but wanted to promote it, being from Davenport Iowa it has a special spot in my heart. Mickey would be so happy to know that trials are still going on in the place she built. Sandy Langan

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
Re: 4RK9s Trial in Davenport, IA
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2016, 12:53:48 PM »
Yes, the Quad Cities center is an awesome place to show. Very clean and wonderful equipment and surface. I can't make it to the trial, but wanted to promote it, being from Davenport Iowa it has a special spot in my heart. Mickey would be so happy to know that trials are still going on in the place she built. Sandy Langan

The Quad Cities site is really awesome!!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility