Author Topic: THANKS FROM GLACIER CHASERS  (Read 357 times)

Carol Scranton

• Trial Secretary
THANKS FROM GLACIER CHASERS
« on: October 19, 2016, 06:52:39 PM »
I want to take this opportunity to thank all who came to play this past weekend.  Your support and assistance during the trial is greatly appreciated.

Thanks to Craig for bringing fun courses, helpful professionalism, and a terrific sense of humor; to Lee for his course building expertise; to Susan for always getting scores out accurately and lightning fast; to Vargie for her marvelous breakfast foods; to Lee, Kaye, Susan, Bernice, Joanne, Sharlene, Cathy, & Nancy (I hope I didn’t forget anyone!) who helped unloading and setting up on Friday; to Kent and Lee for stage loading on Sunday and Lee, Kaye, Susan and Joe for staying until everything was buttoned up.  A special thanks to Dana for hauling all the equipment and taking care of the little things all weekend.

We had a great time despite the weather.  Hope to see you again in May.  Until then RUN FAST….RUN CLEAN…HAVE FUN!!!!

Carol Scranton
Trial Chair
Carol Scranton
BradyBlue, Kagney & Webster

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
Re: THANKS FROM GLACIER CHASERS
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2016, 09:10:13 PM »
I want to take this opportunity to thank all who came to play this past weekend.  Your support and assistance during the trial is greatly appreciated.

Thanks to Craig for bringing fun courses, helpful professionalism, and a terrific sense of humor; to Lee for his course building expertise; to Susan for always getting scores out accurately and lightning fast; to Vargie for her marvelous breakfast foods; to Lee, Kaye, Susan, Bernice, Joanne, Sharlene, Cathy, & Nancy (I hope I didn’t forget anyone!) who helped unloading and setting up on Friday; to Kent and Lee for stage loading on Sunday and Lee, Kaye, Susan and Joe for staying until everything was buttoned up.  A special thanks to Dana for hauling all the equipment and taking care of the little things all weekend.

We had a great time despite the weather.  Hope to see you again in May.  Until then RUN FAST….RUN CLEAN…HAVE FUN!!!!

Carol Scranton
Trial Chair

And thank you Carol for putting on such a great trial!  You are great!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility