Author Topic: Forum updates  (Read 3604 times)

Marcy Matties

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • LuvMyDogs
Re: Forum updates
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2016, 05:42:18 AM »
1) Forum button added to nadac.com site (mostly)

I'm guessing the "mostly" means it's on the home page tab bar, but not on any of the other pages?  But in case you hadn't yet noticed, it isn't on any of the other pages.  Certainly not a high priority but just an FYI.
Marcy, Toby, Dublin and Odie
===============
I want to be runnin' when the sand runs out.

Amber Fountain

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2016, 06:18:24 AM »
Is anyone else having trouble logging into the Tapatalk app? It still shows the NADAC Forum listed, but it won't accept my login.
Amber, Braddock, and Magic
Round Rock, TX

Chris on Mushtown Road

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2016, 07:07:55 AM »
Chris
Just a note of THANKS for all of this work. I myself am still unpacking from my trip, and here you are, working 24/7 to update and improve NADAC's communication. You are one of the hardest working geniuses I know.
Thank you,

Chris
Chris in MN
Maggie, Winn and DDare

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2016, 08:47:36 AM »

I'm guessing the "mostly" means it's on the home page tab bar, but not on any of the other pages?  But in case you hadn't yet noticed, it isn't on any of the other pages.  Certainly not a high priority but just an FYI.

Correct :)    At the moment it's a real pain to add new tabs to the website and takes a bit of time.  So they'll get added to the other pages once some other high priority stuff gets taken care of.

Is anyone else having trouble logging into the Tapatalk app? It still shows the NADAC Forum listed, but it won't accept my login.

You will need to 'reload' the forum on tapatalk.    We had to make a duplicate when we switched hosts.   Easiest way is go into tapatalk and remove anything that has to do with the forum.   Then go to nadac.com/forum on your phone and it should come up with the 'would you like to use tapatalk' deal.  Then reload from there.    Alternatively you can search for the forum in tapatalk,  the new correct one will have a different description.   Says something along the lines of 'discussions about nadac agility' as opposed to the older description that was a lot longer.

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2016, 11:35:24 AM »
Good job, Chris!
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Amber Fountain

« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2016, 12:32:04 PM »

Correct :)    At the moment it's a real pain to add new tabs to the website and takes a bit of time.  So they'll get added to the other pages once some other high priority stuff gets taken care of.

You will need to 'reload' the forum on tapatalk.    We had to make a duplicate when we switched hosts.   Easiest way is go into tapatalk and remove anything that has to do with the forum.   Then go to nadac.com/forum on your phone and it should come up with the 'would you like to use tapatalk' deal.  Then reload from there.    Alternatively you can search for the forum in tapatalk,  the new correct one will have a different description.   Says something along the lines of 'discussions about nadac agility' as opposed to the older description that was a lot longer.

I'm back in business! Thanks, Chris!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Amber, Braddock, and Magic
Round Rock, TX

Maureen deHaan

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2016, 02:01:02 PM »
Hey Chris - just some personal feedback - the posts used to list most recent on top to oldest at bottom.. now they are reversed so you have to scroll - a lot - to find most recent

preferred it the other way round
Maureen, Kiva & Zoe
Play~Bow
Kingston, NY

"A great dog is not determined by its papers"

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2016, 04:28:32 PM »
Hey Chris - just some personal feedback - the posts used to list most recent on top to oldest at bottom.. now they are reversed so you have to scroll - a lot - to find most recent

preferred it the other way round

That is a personal preference that you can alter.  I can technically do it my going to your profile, but I'll outline the steps here so hopefully I don't have to do it for everyone :)

Hover over the tab that says profile.  Click on Account Settings.
At this new screen hover over the button that says modify profile, then click on Look and Layout.
Find the option that says 'show most recent posts at top' and click the checkbox, then hit change profile.

After that it'll show up just like before :)

Joyce Roessner

• Judge
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2016, 07:05:26 PM »
Thanks Chris! 
Joyce Roessner
Calgary, Alberta

Maureen deHaan

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2016, 02:54:44 AM »
Thanks Chris!
Maureen, Kiva & Zoe
Play~Bow
Kingston, NY

"A great dog is not determined by its papers"

garypaula

« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2016, 12:05:40 PM »
I really like the way the video courses are now displayed.  It is very easy to see which ones are the most recent and I appreciate the designation, in parentheses, if they are hoopers or extreme hoopers courses.

« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2016, 09:26:56 AM »
Being kind of picky here, but there used to be a button on the side of the posts that you could "mark as read".  Now it is all or nothing....  Any chance we can get that button back?
Audri, Lily, Cee Cee and Toto, Calypso

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2016, 02:33:10 PM »
Being kind of picky here, but there used to be a button on the side of the posts that you could "mark as read".  Now it is all or nothing....  Any chance we can get that button back?

Another setting in your personal profile.

Hover over the tab that says profile.  Click on Account Settings.
At this new screen hover over the button that says modify profile, then click on Look and Layout.
Very bottom of the page where it says 'show quick moderation as' set that to checkboxes and you'll be golden :)