Author Topic: NACC trial Nov 5 & 6 Huntsville AL  (Read 600 times)

Janice_Shavor

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
NACC trial Nov 5 & 6 Huntsville AL
« on: October 21, 2016, 09:08:52 AM »
We would love to have fun running with you in Huntsville, AL Nov 5 & 6.  We have changed our choice of events to include 2 rounds of regular, 2 rounds of Barrelers on Sat. (walk once, run twice) and 2 rounds of X-Hoopers on Sun (walk once, run twice).  The premium is on our web site in Word and in PDF and on the Events Trials list in Word.  Our web site is

http://www.aguntcockers.com/nacc/   

See you there!
Janice Shavor
Bella, Buddy, Walker & the shadow

CD Jacobs

Re: NACC trial Nov 5 & 6 Huntsville AL
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 11:24:29 AM »
The trail closing date is quickly approaching and we'd love to have you come join us in Huntsville, AL. We've never had Barrelers or X-Hoopers before so that should be a good challenge in addition to lots of fun. If you're not sure what to enter, don't worry, we have Day-of-entries so you can add runs at the last minute. If you have any questions please let me know and I'll try and help.

Carol Jacobs, Trial Secretary
carol.j@mchsi.com

Janice_Shavor

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Re: NACC trial Nov 5 & 6 Huntsville AL
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2016, 06:01:05 AM »
We had some great fun this past weekend at the North Alabama Canine Cruisers trial in Huntsville, AL

We saw some great Chances runs on Sat and Sun someone counted her Q before it happened, but I did learn a valuable lesson about how Bella interprets specific verbal with body language <grin>!

Nick had picked some fine course sets.  We did have a small trial but everyone there helped out.  I think the only times we needed to call for help were on the later classes on Sunday when people traveling some distance had to leave early.

Thanks to everyone for coming and playing with us!
Janice Shavor
Bella, Buddy, Walker & the shadow