Author Topic: Breakaway Action Dogs (BAD) Weekend Wrap up from Maryland....thank you all  (Read 588 times)

Jean Wilkins

• Judge
What an AWESOME Breakaway Action Dog (BAD) trial we had in Maryland this past weekend.  It was a fun filled, ribbons flying out the door, great friends, wonderful judge, wicked fun courses, great weather and just a great weekend.

Thank you to all the exhibitors who came out and supported us; helped build courses and work the rings and had great attitudes that made this weekend so successful.  THANK YOU!!!  I will also say that we tried the double run format and everyone seemed to enjoy running the course again and we all liked the little less course building we had to do; especially for tunnelers.  Come out and give this a trial too.

Thanks also to our wonderful judge, Sarah Fix who always has a smile on her face and an awesome attitude and great to work with.  Thanks for helping us make this trial great.  You rocked!!!

We will be having our Games Only (TN; TG; WV) trials in our building in January and February again. Hope to see you at them. J Check our website for it at: www.actiondogs.org .  The January one should be posted shortly.

Thanks to everyone who came out and supported BAD. Hope everyone had as much fun as I did.  Hope to see you all again real soon.

Congratulations to everyone and thanks for making it a great trial. See below for the list of brags that we had for this trial.  Congratulations to all on your successes.

Jean
Trial Chair

Weekend Brags:
Tina and Beemer TN-N
Tina and Elise TN-N
Shannon and Susie TN-E, say slow old girl!
Linda and Porsche S-WV-N; TN-O;
Linda and Catcher O-TG-O; WV-E
Becki and Keaton TN-O; O-WV-N; O-TG-N;
Megan and Truman TN-E; 1st Elite title ever!!
Ashley and Lissie O-TG-E
Denise and Gabby WV-N; TG-O;
Alex and Woody TG-N
Laura and Daeja TN-I; O-TN-N
Erin and Lola got an Elite Weaver Q
Susan and Caprice S-TN-N;
Fran and Latte; O-TG-O; 6/6 on Saturday, 1st PERFECT DAY; TN-E; ended weekend 8/8; a 1st for them.
Erin and Jinx WV-N; Novice Versatility
Jackie and Brio O-TN-N; O-WV-N; TG-N; Novice Versatility
Brian and Pepper TN-N; Novice Versatility
Lori and Sprocket S-WV-E; Elite Superior Versatility and Triple Superior Versatility
Gail and Shellie S-TN-E; WV-E; perfect day on Saturday; S-TG-O; Open Superior Versatility;
Pat and Mica S-TN-I; Intro Superior Versatility
Clay and Yoshi Versatility NATCH 3
Debbie and Dart Versatility NATCH 10
Betty and Libby Versatility NATCH 12
Chris and Chelsea Versatility NATCH 20
Peggy & Davy RETIREMENT, went 6/6 on his last day of running; Finished his career with NATCH 11; Versatility NATCH 9; and over 10,000 lifetime points; we will all miss him announcing himself as he came into the build.

Again congrats to everyone!! You all ROCKED this trial.  See you in January and February!!  Donít forget about our new building that is heated that you can now crate in when it is cold outside.
Jean Wilkins
Kopper, Zephry, & Wit
Maryland

Vicki Storrs

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Re: Breakaway Action Dogs (BAD) Weekend Wrap up from Maryland....thank you all
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2016, 05:10:31 AM »
Hey Jean,
Congrats to everyone and to BAD for another great trial. Sorry I had to miss it.  And sorry I missed the double run format.  The few times I've had the opportunity to try that I've really enjoyed it. Are you going to repeat it again in either (or both) Jan or Feb?
Vicki
Vicki Storrs

Jean Wilkins

• Judge
Re: Breakaway Action Dogs (BAD) Weekend Wrap up from Maryland....thank you all
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2016, 04:22:22 PM »
we missed having you there too.

Yes we will be doing the double run trial at our January, February and April trials.  Come & play with us. 

The double run format worked great for this trial.

Jean
Jean Wilkins
Kopper, Zephry, & Wit
Maryland