Author Topic: February Sharon Nelson Seminar & NADAC Fundraiser  (Read 876 times)

Sara Langston

• Trial Secretary
February Sharon Nelson Seminar & NADAC Fundraiser
« on: December 06, 2016, 06:39:29 AM »
When will the Premium List be available for the February 24, 25, & 26, 2017, NADAC Fundraiser to be held in Autaugaville, Alabama???  Also, how will people know their registration has been accepted for the Sharon Nelson Seminar to be held on February 22 & 23, 2017, in the same location???  Will they receive an e-mail or something to let them know they are in the seminar or not so they can request vacation days and such???  We are all so looking forward to this event and can't wait for it to happen.  Thanks for your help. 

Sara
Sara Langston, Laughing Dog Agility
The Bridge Creek Boys
NATCH3 V-NATCH Kane, Mac, Blaze, & Rocket

Becky Woodruff

• Judge
Re: February Sharon Nelson Seminar & NADAC Fundraiser
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 11:35:32 AM »
Thanks for checking Sara.   Working on the premium this week.  Plan to send it to Agility Events later this week.

Regards,
Becky
Becky Woodruff

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2016, 11:39:54 AM »
When will the Premium List be available for the February 24, 25, & 26, 2017, NADAC Fundraiser to be held in Autaugaville, Alabama???  Also, how will people know their registration has been accepted for the Sharon Nelson Seminar to be held on February 22 & 23, 2017, in the same location???  Will they receive an e-mail or something to let them know they are in the seminar or not so they can request vacation days and such???  We are all so looking forward to this event and can't wait for it to happen.  Thanks for your help. 

Sara

Yes, as soon as I return from NV this weekend I will get seminar confirmations out formally.  I am pretty sure that everyone knows if they are in or not.  Some haven't paid their deposit yet, so if anyone changes their mind, it lets someone in from the waiting list.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Sara Langston

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2016, 06:45:40 PM »
Thanks so much for the info.  I apologize if I am overly excited, but I can hardly wait until February gets here.  This is going to be sooooooooooo much fun!!!!

Sara
Sara Langston, Laughing Dog Agility
The Bridge Creek Boys
NATCH3 V-NATCH Kane, Mac, Blaze, & Rocket

Janice_Shavor

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2016, 06:26:25 AM »
Some of us here in north Alabama are doing our little impulse control dance!!  So looking forward to the seminar and trial!
Janice Shavor
Bella, Buddy, Walker & the shadow