Author Topic: 2017 seminars with Sharon Nelson  (Read 1486 times)

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
2017 seminars with Sharon Nelson
« on: January 07, 2017, 04:02:33 PM »
Hi, everyone.
   After three days of trying to recover all of my missing files since my hard drive crashed has not been fun and has taken three days of work away from me that I had planned for other activities.  So goes life and plans!
   I did recover 105,000+ files from the 144,000+ files missing.  So most things are looking good.  The one file that I have not been able to find and recover is the 2017 seminar dates and entrants.  I did send out emails to everyone in the Arizona and Alabama seminars so I can go back through emails and reconstruct "who" is in those seminars.  I can go back and retrieve all payments made through paypal and verify those.

What I don't have is the listing for Kentucky and California and all of the reserved training dates for Bend, OR for 2017.  I can retrieve trial dates from the calendar of events and I know I have ten trials listed and training groups prior to seven of those trials.  Just not sure who is on what date.  I can go back and try to find that info via emails if the subject line indicates that it is about training dates.

I know most of the fees for Kentucky still needed to be paid (I know Bernie, Robin and Vicki are paid!)   I again can go back through paypal and get most of the data, but I won't have a record of fees paid by mail.

So, bottom line, if you can email me privately and give me the data needed for your seminar reservations, I would appreciate it.  Please let me know if there are cancellations for KY or CA, as there were people on the waiting list.

If I can't reconstruct all of the data via emails, FB posts, etc. we might have some interesting groups!  If I don't get enough data back I will assume that people cancelled and others can take their spot.  If they just failed to respond and show up, we might get rather full!

All reservations came in via posts from the NADAC forum and FB, so I will post there and hope that the same people read the notices!  I still had people who hadn't paid for their AZ and AL reservations, so I will try to reconstruct that data also!

Such fun times!  In the meantime I will quit trying to find the missing file and start again from scratch!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

James Bell

• Judge
Re: 2017 seminars with Sharon Nelson
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2017, 08:01:51 AM »
Ouch. Hate when that happens.

So, a suggestion, depending on your bandwidth, might be worth considering Google Drive or MS One Drive or Box.com or Dropbox which give a large amount of space free and a ridiculous amount of space for a nominal fee? You can have a local set of folders that sync up to the cloud and are available even when your computer isn't log as you have a device with an internet connection. Alternatively, there are also some reasonably priced online backup providers (crashplan, carbonite...).

Just some thoughts. A hard drive crash on my wife's machines for which I am defacto tech support in my house at same time as an hardware upgrade for one of my girls somewhat forced the issue for me a few years ago. :-)

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

James Bell

Billie Rosen

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2017, 04:50:36 PM »
Sharon, you said you sent emails to those in the Arizona seminars.  I didn't get an email, except for the one asking about strengths and weaknesses, etc..  I signed up for the Advanced seminar and was waiting for you to let me know how much I owe, or how much I paid for Bookn's funraiser runs, so I can pay the balance.  Thanks.
Billie Rosen, Phoenix, AZ    agilek9s@phopaws.org
MACH 7 Klevír (Border Terr) CDX RE MXS2 MJG2 NAP NJP MXF MFG TQX T2B5 ME CA/NADAC NATCH 30 VERS.NATCH 22/USDAA LAA-GOLD ADCH PDCH-Silver/ NW3
Trukín  (Border Ter) CA,AX,AXJ,XF,SE,NATCH, V-NATCH 2/ AD/ NW3/SCA,SIA,SEA,SBA,SHDN
Kix puppy in training

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2017, 05:20:04 PM »
Sharon, you said you sent emails to those in the Arizona seminars.  I didn't get an email, except for the one asking about strengths and weaknesses, etc..  I signed up for the Advanced seminar and was waiting for you to let me know how much I owe, or how much I paid for Bookn's funraiser runs, so I can pay the balance.  Thanks.

Once I get my lists complete again I will send another email!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Karen Birdsong

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2017, 05:01:34 PM »
Sending you my PayPal transaction ID to your aol.com email address.  I requested 1 working spot at the Norco, CA seminar.
Karen Birdsong,
and the Aussie boys.. Monte and Lake.