Author Topic: Thanks from Breakaway Action Dogs in Maryland  (Read 487 times)

Jean Wilkins

• Judge
Thanks from Breakaway Action Dogs in Maryland
« on: January 10, 2017, 04:09:23 PM »
What a very cold but very fun Breakaway Action Dog (BAD) trial we had in Maryland this past weekend.  It was a fun filled, with great friends and a wonderful judge, and just a great weekend.  It was bitter cold but thankfully we were in a heated building and the dogs had their own heated building to be crated in.

Thank you to all the exhibitors who came out and supported us; helped build courses and work the rings and had great attitudes that made this weekend so successful.  THANK YOU!!!

Thanks also to our wonderful judge, Carole Daggett who always has a smile on her face and an awesome attitude and great to work with.  Thanks for helping us make this trial great.  You rocked!!!

We will be having our Games Only (TN; TG; WV) trial in our building in February again. Hope to see you at them. J Check our website for it at: www.actiondogs.org .  The February premium is there now.

Thanks to everyone who came out and supported BAD.  Hope everyone had as much fun as I did.  Hope to see you all again real soon.

Congratulations to everyone and thanks for making it a great trial. See below for the list of brags that we had for this trial.  Congratulations to all on your successes.

Jean
Trial Chair

Weekend Brags:
Fran and Latte had 2 spin freed runs and earned their 1st Elite TG Q.
Linda and Porsche earned their O-TN-O; S-TG-N titles.
Linda and Catcher earned their S-TG-O; O-TN-E titles.
Laura and Daeja earned their WV-I and TG-I titles.
Laura and Corrie earned their S-WV-O title.
Raimi and Renly earned their O-TG-E title.
Stacey and Skye earned their O-TG-N and O-TN-N titles.
Laura and Tobi earned their WV-E title.
Ashley and Lissie earned their O-WV-E title.
Carol and Echo made their debut this weekend and earned a Q in TG-I.
Betty’s Toula turned 3 on Saturday and how far that dog has come.
Karen and Sammi earned their Versatility NATCH #10.
Chris and Chelsea earned Versatility NATCH #21.

Again congrats to everyone!! You all ROCKED this trial.  See you in February and April which will be a games trial as well!!
Jean Wilkins
Kopper, Zephry, & Wit
Maryland