Author Topic: Stalls at Champs  (Read 3844 times)

giddyup

Re: Stalls at Champs
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2017, 01:53:38 PM »
That's sort of disturbing that there was theft at the Champs!  As much as I don't want my money stolen, I'd be more concerned having the caliber of person who would do that anywhere near my dogs!  I'd be concerned about leaving them when I had to go walk a course, volunteer, etc

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2017, 07:39:30 PM »
That's sort of disturbing that there was theft at the Champs!  As much as I don't want my money stolen, I'd be more concerned having the caliber of person who would do that anywhere near my dogs!  I'd be concerned about leaving them when I had to go walk a course, volunteer, etc

The theft issues were pretty obviously not done by any competitors.

Right around the time it happened a lot of people mentioned some random kids hanging around the area and other folks no one recognized.  They were never seen again after the thefts occurred.  If we thought it was a dog person in any way things would have been handled much differently :)

Vicki Storrs

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2017, 11:18:36 AM »
Chris,
You may not have the answer (yet), but...
With the stalls, the center aisle stalls (I think they're #21-40) I'm sure only open on one side/aisle. So those of us "thinking" we'll be in Stall 21 and across the aisle from our friend in Stall 41, may ACTUALLY be facing stall 1?  Do you know if that's the case?
Vicki Storrs
Vicki Storrs

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2017, 12:50:20 PM »
Chris,
You may not have the answer (yet), but...
With the stalls, the center aisle stalls (I think they're #21-40) I'm sure only open on one side/aisle. So those of us "thinking" we'll be in Stall 21 and across the aisle from our friend in Stall 41, may ACTUALLY be facing stall 1?  Do you know if that's the case?
Vicki Storrs

It does appear to be that way, but I can't tell which direction they are facing.   I am pretty sure once we get there that people would be willing to swap sides though if something like that occurs :)