Author Topic: Food vendor  (Read 576 times)

mephalon

• Trial Secretary
Food vendor
« on: September 08, 2017, 05:57:16 PM »
Trying to plan- just want to confirm there will be a food vendor open for breakfast lunch and dinner.
thanks

Mary
Mary P.

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
Re: Food vendor
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2017, 07:16:37 PM »
Trying to plan- just want to confirm there will be a food vendor open for breakfast lunch and dinner.
thanks

Mary

Yes there will!   At least for Breakfast and Lunch.   I will have to confirm with them on Dinner

danforth

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2017, 07:45:06 PM »
Any idea what kind of food?

Sent from my KFASWI using Forum Fiend v1.3.3.
Isabel and Cocoa

MoabDiane

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2017, 08:42:48 PM »
And....any idea if they will sell bags of ice?  Or is there anywhere on the grounds that does?
Many thanks!

diane

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2017, 01:23:13 PM »
I know we had the type of food they had in a older post from when I visited there.
It won't be anything fancy, think burgers and hot dogs for the most part.   I want to say a smothered baked potato was somewhere on their list as well.

No idea on the ice,  There is a truck stop very close that definitely does though :)

Linda W. Anderson

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2017, 01:54:35 PM »
I know we had the type of food they had in a older post from when I visited there.
It won't be anything fancy, think burgers and hot dogs for the most part.   I want to say a smothered baked potato was somewhere on their list as well.

No idea on the ice,  There is a truck stop very close that definitely does though :)
Ice Cream???  Springfield had the best ice cream.  I ate it several times for my meal!
Linda
Linda W. Anderson - Dogs have only one fault, their lives are too short!

kbriefel

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2017, 07:04:43 AM »
Chris, did you confirm that food vendor will be open for dinner?  What time will they open/close?

Ken and Max