2017 Championships > General Championships Discussion

Stall Sharing / Find a Friend

(1/3) > >>

Chris Nelson:
Hey Everybody,

So Apparently I'm really bad at relaxing.  So getting some work done while everyone is asleep :)

Anyway.   The Crating area reservations were insanely popular, we completely booked out in less than 16 hours of announcing it.  Which is crazy to me.

Now I want to address the issue which I know is going to come up of "I didn't see it early enough, now what am I supposed to do?"

Since the stalls are so much more expensive this year then past what I would suggest is finding someone to split a stall with.   $60ish for the whole week is a lot more palatable than $125.

So I would suggest using this thread to do that!    Post in here if you would like to share a stall.   Or find someone who has already posted and get into contact with them and say you would love to share a stall for the week.

My suggestions for what to post to ensure you have a fun week:

Your dogs size, energy level, noise level and if they have any aggression issues with other dogs.  Be honest here too, will save you a lot of grief later on.

So post away!

sara.joellenbeck:
Any idea on the dimensions of the stalls?  I had to work this weekend, so I had no chance to reserve crating space in the free areas.  Only have 2 dogs and would prefer to avoid having to pay $125 for a whole stall to myself.

sara.joellenbeck:
Also....do you have to pay upfront when you reserve the stall?  I saw the map online of what stalls are left....would prefer to reserve sooner than later.  However, if I reserve one, and then later find a buddy to share with who already reserved, is there the option to cancel/be refunded if we do so by a certain date?  Thanks

Chris Nelson:

--- Quote from: sara.joellenbeck on February 12, 2017, 11:44:16 PM ---Also....do you have to pay upfront when you reserve the stall?  I saw the map online of what stalls are left....would prefer to reserve sooner than later.  However, if I reserve one, and then later find a buddy to share with who already reserved, is there the option to cancel/be refunded if we do so by a certain date?  Thanks

--- End quote ---

Definitely an option to get refunded if you end up sharing!

Marj Vincent:
I think if you are sharing, a person would collect the other half from the person upon arrival or make other payment arrangements prior? Less headaches for the NADAC office to deal with. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version