Author Topic: Champs Hotel Red Roof Plus Group Rate!  (Read 1263 times)

Tabathalynn

Champs Hotel Red Roof Plus Group Rate!
« on: February 20, 2017, 08:41:42 AM »
♦️IMPORTANT HOTEL INFO!♦️

I was curious as to the Red Roof Pet policy above one pet. I called and specific locations do NOT have a limit on pets per room and there is no additional charge for them. Hearing that info, I asked about group rates and reserved a block of 16 rooms. Currently there are FOUR superior king rooms (1 bed), and FIVE 2 delux full bed rooms (2 beds), for our NADAC championship participants at the RED ROOF INN PLUS in DUBLIN (29 minute drive to venue). The group rates apply from October 1-9. You can stay any number of days throughout that time. Group rates are as follows:

Delux 2 Double Bed Rooms
Oct 1-5 $64.59
Oct 6-7 $67.99
Oct 8 $64.59

Superior King Bed Room
Oct 1-5 $68.84
Oct 6-7 $72.24
Oct 8 $68.84

We have until September 1 to book at least 10 of those rooms for any portion of that date range.

You have until 6pm the day before your individual reservation to change or cancel your reservation for no charge.

If at least 10 rooms are not booked for at least one of those days, it is up to the general manager whether to honor the group rate charge or charge the going rate of that time frame.

If you are interested, the group name is NADAC Championships. The block code is B127-NADAC 1.

To make a reservation, call 1-800-REDROOF, mention the block code and the agent will help you from there.

It is possible that I may be able to add more rooms to the block, so to keep track of how many rooms and which type are left in our block, I would appreciate that if you book, you tell me the reservation holders name, dates booked, and room type.  I hope this helps!

*This hotel is Non-Smoking only*
*If you have more than 2 dogs, state that information while booking. I have spoken to Caitlin at the Dublin hotel who has assured me it will not be a problem to have more than 2 dogs/room.*
*You must clean up after your dogs and they can not be aggressive (don't think we will have a problem with that)*

This is not something that is officially offered by Nadac. I organized this myself to help some local people out and have now opened up the block to all. I hope that some people will be able to use this!

Fran

Re: Champs Hotel Red Roof Plus Group Rate!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 09:49:36 AM »
thanks, I just took advantage of this and got the stated rate.

Fran Stanford

Tabathalynn

Champs Hotel Red Roof Plus Group Rate!
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2017, 10:02:30 AM »
Mis read that the first time. Oops. What type of room did you book so I can keep track of how many are left in the block? Glad to help!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 10:25:44 AM by Tabathalynn »

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2017, 01:13:01 PM »
That is awesome!  Love it when someone steps up and helps out for everyone.  Thank you thank you thank you!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Fran

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2017, 09:38:54 AM »
I booked a double bed room

Fran Stanford

Tabathalynn

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2017, 12:18:00 PM »
Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tabathalynn

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2017, 06:26:06 AM »
There are still rooms of both types available in the NADAC block at the Red Roof Plus in Dublin. Book now!

Tabathalynn

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2017, 05:40:48 PM »
Bumping this up the thread so it's easier to find. A couple rooms left at these awesome rates! No pet fees.

Block code B127-Nadac1
1-800-Red Roof

Rates in the first post of this thread.