Author Topic: Filming individual runs by 3 Pines Productions  (Read 1087 times)

Filming individual runs by 3 Pines Productions
« on: February 20, 2017, 10:32:36 AM »

Believe it or not, we've had some early birds wanting to pay for videos for Champs 2017 already!  So we have made it way easier this year! Order before March 15th and save.  We are not filming pre champs in Ohio this year but will be there for all the action of the Champs runs.  As always, the finals or 8th round is included in your package.  The link is below, just copy and past into a new browser.

champs.threepinesproductions.com

If you need to buy a new usb drive from us order there.  Many runs will fit onto the drive so you only need an 8 gig even for multiple dogs. We will have other drives with us just in case you forget to order one.  Email your questions to me here or PM me on Facebook.  I will contact you to get your dog info later.
Thanks for everyone's support!
Kent and Mary

Mary Grabau
Three Pines Productions LLC
Po Box 116
Wilsall MT 59086
406-578-2321

Re: Filming individual runs by 3 Pines Productions
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2017, 07:13:26 PM »
Some browsers don't support sub domains so us this link

champs.threepinesproductions.com/shop

Thanks everyone!
Mary and Kent
Mary Grabau
Three Pines Productions LLC
Po Box 116
Wilsall MT 59086
406-578-2321

Tabathalynn

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2017, 11:12:34 AM »
Is the quality any different with the diff options? Can you only download it once if you choose the download option, or is it done online and can be downloaded and viewed anywhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danforth

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2017, 03:56:56 PM »
I am attempting to order videos of champs runs and I cannot get that into the shopping cart.   I know that it is after March 15th, but is there someway that I can order the videos in advance?

Only thing on that page is yes or no next to downloads.

Thanks.

Isabel
Isabel and Cocoa