Author Topic: Eden Park visit  (Read 3081 times)

DeafSheltieMom

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • Course builder
Re: Eden Park visit
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2017, 10:53:36 AM »
Thanks, Chris!  I'm soooo jealous...  I wanna go!   :P
-dayle
-Dayle Shimamura
 Mom to Alva, Hutch and Tesla

Foomin Z

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2017, 04:51:40 PM »
I love baked potatoes!

Sad that my reserved stall is now imaginary. Do the stall doors have a fixture for placing a padlock? Or do we bring our own chain too?

I didn't hear in the video what the parking for cars by the stalls is like. Can you address that? Roomy? Grassy? Muddy? Any kind of ditch nearby? Inclined?

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2017, 05:24:37 PM »
I love baked potatoes!

Sad that my reserved stall is now imaginary. Do the stall doors have a fixture for placing a padlock? Or do we bring our own chain too?

I didn't hear in the video what the parking for cars by the stalls is like. Can you address that? Roomy? Grassy? Muddy? Any kind of ditch nearby? Inclined?

I think the new stall layout will actually be better overall!  The folks in the center will have the option to be just as close, if not closer then before.

They do have a way to put a lock on there,  so just a padlock should do the trick if you're so inclined.

Parking is going to be quite ample!   Everything is grass, there was a layer of snow on the ground when I was there.    Folks will be able to park along the stall barns, main building and there are also lots of empty lots within 50 feet of the stall barns.

Everything is pretty flat.  There are a few ditches around the property, but nothing that I really noted as being an issue :)

Margaret MacEwen

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2017, 05:51:02 PM »
Wow Chris!  Thank you so much for this detailed information.  Your efforts are very much appreciated!
Margaret MacEwen
Tempe Wick, Crew and Jersey

Ed and Dino

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2017, 06:03:11 PM »
Thank you very much Chris!  The Pilot depot for showering sounds like a great option for me with my tiny and showerless camper, and I see no reason for you to need to consider renting an expensive shower trailer.
-Heidi in NH

Thanks Chris for all the information. I agree with Heidi, we can either go to the Pilot for showers or just be a little slinkier than normal. $4k for showers is a bit over anyone's budget except Bill Gates or Oprah.

Your enthusiasm for the site is good to hear.
Ed & Dino (At the Bridge)
Morristown, NJ

evlcek

« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2017, 02:29:32 PM »
In your video you said that the stalls would not be set up the same for champs, no middle row and that those would be moved, so how should we make reservations with this new info?  Or rather pick the stall?

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2017, 08:11:27 PM »
In your video you said that the stalls would not be set up the same for champs, no middle row and that those would be moved, so how should we make reservations with this new info?  Or rather pick the stall?

The new diagram on the website reflects the change :)

Heidi Konesko

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Arena question for sound sensitive dogs
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2017, 06:05:57 AM »
Hi Chris, does the arena or crating area have air conditioning or ventilation fan or other similar sounds happening in it? My Penny doesn't handle HVAC type sounds well in industrial type buildings. Sorry I didn't think of this question before you visited the site.
-Heidi in NH
Heidi in NH with Penny and Hi Jack
Molly and Sophie at the Bridge

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2017, 04:52:01 PM »
There are ventilation fans, but they won't be on.  That time of year in Ohio it should be pretty comfortable without any aids

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Lorrie Stelz

• My website
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2017, 07:06:07 PM »
I'm confused about the "imaginary" stall reservation comment?  I already reserved a stall. Is what you are referring to, will that affect my stall reservation/number?
Lorrie Stelz

Kaiden: NATCH 10, VersNATCH 8 Tartan Bay More Than Meets The Eye MX MXJ MXF O-HP-E XBR-E IT HIC HOF
Tripp: NATCH 4, VersNATCH 3, All Around NATCH BB's Embrace The Journey HIT HIC HOF
& ret. Chaney: NATCH 8 VersNATCH 5 Wildblue Enchanted MX MXJ MJB MXF S-HP-E HOF

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2017, 04:47:08 PM »
I'm confused about the "imaginary" stall reservation comment?  I already reserved a stall. Is what you are referring to, will that affect my stall reservation/number?

The stall setup ended up being different than what we were originally told.  So we had to relocate everyone who was in the center row of stalls.

What stall # did you reserve?

Lorrie Stelz

• My website
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2017, 04:04:46 PM »
Chris,

You gave me stall #28
Lorrie Stelz

Kaiden: NATCH 10, VersNATCH 8 Tartan Bay More Than Meets The Eye MX MXJ MXF O-HP-E XBR-E IT HIC HOF
Tripp: NATCH 4, VersNATCH 3, All Around NATCH BB's Embrace The Journey HIT HIC HOF
& ret. Chaney: NATCH 8 VersNATCH 5 Wildblue Enchanted MX MXJ MJB MXF S-HP-E HOF

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2017, 10:33:29 PM »
Ahh I found the issue.   Since we had done your stall reservation privately and not through the website I didn't have you on my list of folks to email!
So yes your stall sadly did disappear.   But we have plenty of others!   and luckily they are still pretty close.

Let's put you in #54.   That's as close as we can get for now.