Author Topic: Upcoming facebook live chat, April 13th  (Read 1844 times)

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
Re: Upcoming facebook live chat, April 13th
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2017, 08:57:29 AM »
We haven't done one yet.

The rulebook has been updated which would reflect the hoopers changes, and the bonus options.

The swap option for 3 day double run trials we'll get summarized here soon :)

Amy McGovern

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2017, 09:36:28 AM »
Ok.  It's hard to keep up with so many formats :( Was hoping for a quick summary or announcement.  I did try to dig through the rule book to find the changes. 

-Amy
Amy and the schnauzers

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2017, 12:53:43 PM »
If you're entering s 3 day double run trial, on the day where they run 1 round of chances and 1 round of jumpers you will have the option to have a round 2 for one of those.  But you have to give up a jumping class to do it.

So you could run 2 chances, 1 jumpers and 1 regular.

On my phone so I'll do a better summary later.  But that's the general idea of it

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Jeanne Allen

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2017, 02:38:24 PM »
Chris,

So for a 3 day double run trial, on the day with the single Chances and Jumpers, you said we have to give up a jumping class to add in another Chances OR Jumpers.  A question was asked by a member of my club, could someone give up a Jumpers to have 2 Chances and still have 2 Regular?
Jeanne Allen and the Blue Dogs Gypsy and Jester
Boise, ID

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2017, 02:51:54 PM »
Chris,

So for a 3 day double run trial, on the day with the single Chances and Jumpers, you said we have to give up a jumping class to add in another Chances OR Jumpers.  A question was asked by a member of my club, could someone give up a Jumpers to have 2 Chances and still have 2 Regular?
Correct you can.

What you can't do is give up a jumpers and run 3 regular.   

giddyup

« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2017, 05:03:07 PM »
Hi Chris,  I just got a chance to watch the video chat from April 13.  I have a couple of questions about the double run format trials:

1)is this option in effect now?

2)will it be stated in the premium of the clubs offering it if the option is available (might make a difference in
choosing between trials)

3)is this option also available with tunnelers, touch & go, and weavers? (since weavers seems to be the least offered class)

Thanks
Jill

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2017, 09:47:42 PM »
Hi Chris,  I just got a chance to watch the video chat from April 13.  I have a couple of questions about the double run format trials:

1)is this option in effect now?

2)will it be stated in the premium of the clubs offering it if the option is available (might make a difference in
choosing between trials)

3)is this option also available with tunnelers, touch & go, and weavers? (since weavers seems to be the least offered class)

Thanks
Jill

1) Yes

2) In the future yes.  Since it's brand new there may be a trial where it's not listed in the premium, but you would get the notice in your confirmation.

3) No.   Only Chances and Jumpers.