Author Topic: Thanks from Play~Bow  (Read 326 times)

Maureen deHaan

• Trial Secretary
Thanks from Play~Bow
« on: May 02, 2017, 03:06:24 AM »
Good morning!

I wanted to thank you all for supporting the trial last weekend and for all the help everyone offered so readily!!  With small trials it really takes everyone to make them work and allow everyone to enjoy their time with their dogs and not feel overworked... I so appreciate every little thing that was done to help the trial be a success!

Thanks to The UC fair, Northeast Agility Enthusiasts and our Judge, Ben Philibert for making the trial possible.

I was able to see many of the runs and it was great to see the improvements the teams are making (large or small) and the happy dogs running with their happy people!

I honestly think this was one of the nicest groups we have had gather to trial - the stress level was low, the happiness level was high and everyone seemed to keep things in perspective.

The pot luck Saturday night was so fun too - lots of good food & laughs shared by good people

I hope you all had as nice a weekend as I did and I hope you will join us again in October - Save the date - October 28 & 29

Remember to support NADAC in the Northeast by entering upcoming trials -

www.northeastagility.com   (NY, MA & VT - all awesome trialing sites ) 
     www.scoragility.com ( NY & NJ)
     www.NADAC.com         for lists of trials in your area

Enjoy your agility season and hug your dog often

Maureen
Maureen, Nika, Kiva & Zoe
Play~Bow
Kingston, NY

"A great dog is not determined by its papers"