Author Topic: Forum Website  (Read 594 times)

Anne Etherton

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Forum Website
« on: May 14, 2017, 12:24:47 PM »
In the last few days when I put NADAC forum in the search I get Go Daddy.  Is it just me?

Anne
Anne

Sara Langston

• Trial Secretary
Re: Forum Website
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2017, 12:27:51 PM »
No, this is happening to me as well.  Thought it was just something I was doing wrong.  Thanks for posting to let folks know there are others experiencing this.

Sara
Sara Langston, Laughing Dog Agility
The Bridge Creek Boys
NATCH3 V-NATCH Kane, Mac, Blaze, & Rocket

Yvette Cook

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2017, 12:34:25 PM »
Go to NADAC com/forum. I was getting the error to as it was a favorite on my phone.
Yvette
Yvette
Phoenix, AZ

PHiggins

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2017, 03:21:55 PM »
I am having the same problem.  Although I have found if I click on the link for the Forum in the menu bar at the top of the page I go to the forum, if I click on the link at the bottom of the page it takes me to Go Daddy :(
Paula, Flirt, V-NATCH 2, NATCH 3 Wiley & Jive

KellyDittmar

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2017, 04:44:30 PM »
Not an official NADAC person, but I know what is happening... that other link is old... for those new to having a URL, each costs money... so it made sense to roll the forum into the nadac.com space. To help us adjust, NADAC set up a redirect for a while, but it was only a temporary thing until we adjusted. I noticed it expired a few weeks ago.

Just come to this URL: http://www.nadac.com/forum/ and you will be a-ok! Make sure to update your bookmarks!! :)
Kelly Dittmar
Sam & Jake
Minnesota

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2017, 08:00:44 PM »
I am having the same problem.  Although I have found if I click on the link for the Forum in the menu bar at the top of the page I go to the forum, if I click on the link at the bottom of the page it takes me to Go Daddy :(

Ah ha!   Thank you for letting me know!

I've been trying to figure out why folks are still getting the old link from the website, I forgot about the footer :)