Author Topic: ON Line SCT calulator  (Read 547 times)

HarryMelamed

ON Line SCT calulator
« on: May 19, 2017, 10:57:00 AM »
I tried to use this but it didn't appear to work. 

I was trying it out on the new Mesa Jumpers course.    I put in the ending obstacle and no yardage or SCT showed up.   All of the dropdowns were non-functional

Harry

Edraith

• the caving k9
    • Sunguramy Photography
Re: ON Line SCT calulator
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 01:27:41 PM »
I dont know if this helps, but I updated the excell yardage sheet for the new SCT's and it is working fine, or at least no one has complained haha.
Amata & Edraith
facebook.com/Edraith

Janice_Shavor

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2017, 05:52:57 AM »
I tried it for Weavers for the Mesa course for Weavers.  Worked great!!  And also used it to double confirm my calculations for the Lemonade Weavers course.

Thanks, Chris, for really helping the VT folks out with figuring SCT.  This is so much better than using a "feel" for course time.
Janice Shavor
Bella, Buddy, Walker & the shadow

StefanElvstad

• Judge
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2017, 09:06:44 AM »
I tried to use this but it didn't appear to work. 

I was trying it out on the new Mesa Jumpers course.    I put in the ending obstacle and no yardage or SCT showed up.   All of the dropdowns were non-functional

Harry

There can be a couple of reasons if the calculator doesn't work. You may be using an old browser or have javascript turned off/blocked. It is also possible that your browser is caching an old version of the javascript files that the calculator uses. Clearing the cache would take care of that problem. There are some situations that put a caching proxy server between you and the nadac.com site. If that is the case, the cache should eventually clear, but there isn't anything you can do on your end to make that happen (other than getting your service provider to clear the cache)

What browser and version are you using?
Stefan Elvstad
Liberté Agilité Fraternité

Marcy Matties

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • LuvMyDogs
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2017, 09:44:49 AM »
I had the same issue so I tried it in a different browser.  The first thing I noticed in the new browser is that the drop downs were already "active" - with Regular, Elite, and some height.  Then I put in the obstacles and SCT showed up right away.  I even fiddled with the drop downs changing classes, etc. and all was working fine.

So I went back to Safari and refreshed the page.  This time the drop downs were active just like they were in Chrome.  And just like in Chrome I could put in the obstacles and it worked fine.

My suggestion is that if you go to the calculator and the drop downs aren't showing anything, refresh the page until they are and then put in your #s.

Marcy, Toby, Dublin and Odie
===============
I want to be runnin' when the sand runs out.