Author Topic: Pressure Points Online Class!  (Read 374 times)

Amanda Nelson

• Fluid Motion Agility
  • Judge
  • Fluid Motion Agility-For the Athlete in Your Dog!
    • Fluid Motion Agility
Pressure Points Online Class!
« on: May 19, 2017, 04:47:19 PM »
Pressure Points Online Class   -  Taught by Amanda Nelson

This class will cover:

Handling Analysis

Course Analysis

What is pressure?

How do we use pressure in our handling and for distance work?

The class will have multiple written and video lectures discussing handling lines/dog lines and how pressure can affect those. We will also be going over how to find your dogs "pressure point" and how to use that when handling courses. 

This class will be based in a private FB group and the video lectures will be uploaded to Youtube. Links for Youtube lessons can be saved to view after the class has ended. Written lectures will also be able to be downloaded from the groups file page.

This class will last for two (2) weeks and costs $50 for enrollment.  There are no "working" or "auditing" spots as this will be mostly a lecture based class.  Students may upload their own videos for analysis of pressure work, but it is not required.

https://fluidmotionagility.com/pressure-points-class 
Amanda Nelson
Online Classes and Private Lessons available!
--
For the Athlete in Your Dog!
www.fluidmotionagility.com

Edraith

• the caving k9
    • Sunguramy Photography
Re: Pressure Points Online Class!
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 11:57:07 AM »
We are working on distance still coming off the intro distance class you did through Fenzi two sessions ago. Feeling better with cues and such, but pulling more than one-object away we loose the distance. Ex: she'll go out from 20ft away, but say there is a hoop near me, and a hoop 20ft away, she comes near me. "layering" the "levels" of distance like this isn't happening yet. So....is this a good class to address this sort of thing? I have been waiting for an intermediate at fenzi but now I see an advanced in a few months (is there no intermediate?), but it's hot in summer (we already have heat indexes of almost 100deg) so now is a good time for shorter drills to work these skills :)
Amata & Edraith
facebook.com/Edraith