Author Topic: Champs entry  (Read 2866 times)

Fran

Re: Champs entry
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2017, 10:34:12 AM »
Just wondering a couple of things:
1  Any guess as to whether there will be "second chance" entries?

2  What if we enter a pre-champs event now and don't qualify for Champs itself? Will we be able to pull the pre-champs entries as we would for a regular trial and not be charged provided we do so before trial closure date, and when would that be for pre-champs?

3. I thought pre-champs would be a regular trial with six runs a day that would include regular. That doesn't appear to be the case. Am I missing something or did I misunderstand something I read?

Fran Stanford

Cindy P

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2017, 10:47:23 AM »
I got a confirmation for my champs entry but not the pre-trial. I am hoping I did everything ok. 

Heidi Konesko

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2017, 10:49:48 AM »
I don't see a link to enter on the nadac.com Championships page.... did it crash?   ;)
-Heidi in NH
Heidi in NH with Penny and Hi Jack
Molly and Sophie at the Bridge

Maureen deHaan

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2017, 10:52:18 AM »
Try Chrome Heidi - IE did not work for me by Chrome did - probably bc of old cookies
Maureen, Nika, Kiva & Zoe
Play~Bow
Kingston, NY

"A great dog is not determined by its papers"

Heidi Konesko

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2017, 10:59:05 AM »
thank you got it now!
-Heidi
Heidi in NH with Penny and Hi Jack
Molly and Sophie at the Bridge

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2017, 11:09:44 AM »
Just wondering a couple of things:
1  Any guess as to whether there will be "second chance" entries?

2  What if we enter a pre-champs event now and don't qualify for Champs itself? Will we be able to pull the pre-champs entries as we would for a regular trial and not be charged provided we do so before trial closure date, and when would that be for pre-champs?

3. I thought pre-champs would be a regular trial with six runs a day that would include regular. That doesn't appear to be the case. Am I missing something or did I misunderstand something I read?

Fran Stanford

1) It's always hard to say.   Based off past years I would say there should be second chance entries.  But I should also say we have had more interest in Champs this year than in the past.   With the online entry being open for an hour now we have already received a LOT of entries, and we already had 50 early entries from December.    But I still think there will be some second chance spots open.

2) For all of the Championship events we offer refunds depending on when you cancel.      Basically the closer to the event you get the less of a refund you receive.   But, the money you don't receive back can be used at NADAC hosted events, or for any costs paid directly to NADAC.    So if you cancelled and only got 50% back, you could use $150 at a NADAC Hosted Trial.

3)  We don't offer regular at the pre-trial.    At least not the past few years when we have offered it.    It is like a normal trial in the essence of scoring and how it's ran.    But no regular since that's what everyone will be doing for the following 4 days :)

Fran

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2017, 11:54:33 AM »
thanks

fran

AndreaEntin

• Judge
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2017, 09:15:00 AM »
Just tried to do my entries and when I put the early entry coupon in it does not zero out the price and keeps requesting a credit card.

I copied and pasted it from the email.

Andrea

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2017, 01:30:51 PM »
Just tried to do my entries and when I put the early entry coupon in it does not zero out the price and keeps requesting a credit card.

I copied and pasted it from the email.

Andrea

I would try it again.   I know it's working because I just got an email from someone using it a couple minutes ago.

Capitalization needs to match the email, and make sure there aren't any extra spaces!   The extra spaces are usually what messes folks up since sometimes the copy will grab an extra line

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2017, 01:31:40 PM »
Also be sure to hit the 'apply' button after you type in the coupon

AndreaEntin

• Judge
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2017, 11:05:56 AM »
Its been a while for me in team.  Must I enter team with others from the same division?  I have a dog in starters, must my team mates be in the same division?

Thanks Andrea

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2017, 12:39:07 PM »
Its been a while for me in team.  Must I enter team with others from the same division?  I have a dog in starters, must my team mates be in the same division?

Thanks Andrea

Correct.

You couldn't have a Veteran dog on a standard team.  Keep things apples to apples :)

Bostondirtdogs07

« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2017, 02:20:53 PM »
 :)

judy.whitbred

« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2017, 04:12:12 AM »
I prepaid for Champs entry and haven't gotten any information on the coupon.  Can you let me know what to do?

Thanks
Judy Whitbred

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2017, 11:35:06 AM »
I prepaid for Champs entry and haven't gotten any information on the coupon.  Can you let me know what to do?

Thanks
Judy Whitbred

Just got an email sent back to you :)