Author Topic: Looking for teammates  (Read 955 times)

Gail_Robbins

Looking for teammates
« on: June 07, 2017, 11:18:48 AM »
We are looking for teammates. I am a vet handler with Skye medium dog and Shellie small dog

Marsha01

Re: Looking for teammates
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2017, 05:15:23 AM »
Gail,

We have a sheltie from Kansas City, Cabo, that is looking for a team.  He is a good dog to be on a team with.    He is going to champs, should work for you.   I will text Sonya to let her know that you are looking for a team mate.   Contact me and I will get you in contact with her. Good luck at champs, hope to see you next year.   

Marsha Orrick

Vicki Storrs

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2017, 12:56:03 PM »
Looking for teammates...vet/pre elite, fat old lady who can't breath and her Portuguese Water Dog, driven competitors who want to WIN need not apply :-)
Vicki Storrs
Vicki Storrs

Sandy Langan

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2017, 05:59:09 AM »
Gail, I'm not sure we can be on a team this year because of you being a vet handler. Dusty will be in the elite division this year and I am not a vet handler. Chris could give you the answer to that. Its a little confusing to me. maybe its if the dog is a vet. I'm not sure ask him. If he says yes, I have one spot on a team as Dusty is with my friend Mary Jo Thompson who has her sheltie  Sammy and is coming this year. Let me know what you find out. you can email me at phisociety@aol.com if you like  Sandy

Jane M.

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2017, 07:27:02 PM »
Looking for teammates...vet/pre elite, fat old lady who can't breath and her Portuguese Water Dog, driven competitors who want to WIN need not apply :-)
Vicki Storrs

We could have been a match made in heaven if Chelsea were in pre-elite or Dega in elite. Next time.

mephalon

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2017, 05:07:54 AM »
Vicki- are you still looking for a teammate?   I have a pre elite dog and am NOT a driven competitor. 
Mary P.

Vicki Storrs

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2017, 08:20:12 AM »
Hi Mary,
Just tore my hamstring, i very likely will not be running at Champs this year.  Dega is "trying out" with a friend who might be able to run him instead, but nothing is definite yet.  So I better not commit to a team.
But thanks and GOOD LUCK!
Vicki
Vicki Storrs

LeeAnne McAdam

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2017, 02:41:12 PM »
Oh, no, Vicki...very sorry to see this.  Hope maybe you have a miraculous recovery and get to make the trip.
Lee Anne

Vicki Storrs

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2017, 07:10:53 PM »
Thanks Lee Anne, I have my fingers crossed for a miracle.
Vicki
Vicki Storrs

agility junkie

• Not just a curly lap dog!
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2017, 08:49:38 AM »
I am looking for a  couple of team mates to run with Abbey, a sheltie in Vet division. She jumps 8" but do not think height matters.
Jonelle Wolf