Author Topic: Dog registration question  (Read 724 times)

philospher77

Dog registration question
« on: July 20, 2017, 12:54:04 PM »
Hi!

I am planning on registering my dog, but would like some advice on "breed".  She looks like a rat terrier, and her DNA analysis came back as pure rat terrier.  But I found her as a stray, so there is no documentation that she is in fact a rat terrier.  So, do I go with "rat terrier" based on best guess, or "All American" since I can't be 100% sure?

Thanks!

Ed and Dino

Re: Dog registration question
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2017, 07:25:34 PM »
Hi!

I am planning on registering my dog, but would like some advice on "breed".  She looks like a rat terrier, and her DNA analysis came back as pure rat terrier.  But I found her as a stray, so there is no documentation that she is in fact a rat terrier.  So, do I go with "rat terrier" based on best guess, or "All American" since I can't be 100% sure?

Thanks!

Go with Rat Terrier of course, it is more accurate for Gate Stewards when looking for your dog to cue up dogs.

Also if you ever make it to the Elite Level you would be listed in the Top 10 of the Rat Terrier list which will be a lot fewer dogs than the all encompassing All American.
Ed & Dino (At the Bridge)
Morristown, NJ

Verlynda

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2017, 01:39:53 PM »
Hi, I have sent Miss Fancy Pants registration in early July, check was cashed on the 17 of July.  How long before her card comes in the mail?

Thank you,
Verlynda

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2017, 08:13:15 PM »
Hi, I have sent Miss Fancy Pants registration in early July, check was cashed on the 17 of July.  How long before her card comes in the mail?

Thank you,
Verlynda
Hi Verlynda,

Was it a complete offline registration, meaning all the data was mailed?
If so I haven't seen it cross my desk yet,  but I'll check with Sharon and see if we can figure out what happened to it!

Verlynda

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2017, 06:04:45 PM »
Chris,
 It submitted via mail.  I know someone has seen it as my check has been cashed.  I am hope to enter her later this month.

Thank you,
Verlynda 

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2017, 08:46:29 AM »
Chris,
 It submitted via mail.  I know someone has seen it as my check has been cashed.  I am hope to enter her later this month.

Thank you,
Verlynda

Hi, Verlynda,
  The mailed in forms are given to Chris each week and he enters those.  He has received that application and he should have it entered soon if he hasn't done so already!  Good luck at your trial.  If you need a number immediately you can enter the info online using the NADAC website and get a number instantly and let Chris know what the number is.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Verlynda

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2017, 09:26:03 AM »
Sharon,
Thank you for the information.  I will wait for Chris to enter and send me her card.

Verlynda