Author Topic: Have A Laugh & A Drink On Us: Dred, A Hose & A Pool  (Read 376 times)

TheQuestKnight

• I'm a Marxist: Groucho, Chico, Harpo, Zeppo, Gummo
Have A Laugh & A Drink On Us: Dred, A Hose & A Pool
« on: July 13, 2012, 09:53:25 AM »
Hi All,

If you need a hearty laugh and have 10 minutes to spare . . . click on this link . . .

Dred & I spent a little time this morning playing Tunnelers . . . and as we headed back into the house, Dred flopped down in his empty pool, so I figured "What the heck???" . . . he IS asking nicely . . . even though it wasn't THAT warm this morning . . . 

. . . and so I uncoiled the hose, set the multi-spray pattern nozzle on "shower" and laid it in his "pool" . . . well, it didn't take long for Dred to get silly . . . biting at the nozzle (and changing the spray settings <G>) and playing with the spray . . .

I was off to get the video camera . . . and the video above is the result . . . and the comedy continued even after I stopped the video . . .

Obviously, even though Dred is over 12 years old, he certainly hasn't lost "his puppy"! <LOL>

Slapstick comedy is NOT "dead" <LOL> . . .

Sharon or Chris: permission to cross-post to the NADAC Yahoo list if you choose . . . I was under the impression that service was on it's way out . . .

Hugs, wags, giggles and grins . . .

Al & Dred in Ohio

Castle Camelot: Al, Barb, Dred, Gael & Pellinore . . . and from The Bridge Grill & Pub,  Kali, Flurry, Promise, Chico, Romulus, Trix and Tony.