Author Topic: Sponsoring Bars  (Read 1719 times)

Maureen deHaan

• Trial Secretary
Sponsoring Bars
« on: August 01, 2017, 04:58:39 AM »
Hi Chris - is the Bar Sponsoring still happening?  I know it takes so much time to make them etc and I haven't seen anything about this.

If so, I'm in  ;)
Maureen, Nika, Kiva & Zoe
Play~Bow
Kingston, NY

"A great dog is not determined by its papers"

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
Re: Sponsoring Bars
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2017, 10:48:25 AM »
Yup!

That list will probably show up in about a week or so

Ed and Dino

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2017, 05:56:47 PM »
I see that there is a Bar Sponsorship link on the NADAC website under Championships.

I see that if I click on bar sponsorship then it shows me previous bars from last year, if I check off the bar I usually sponsor will it be removed from list or will you be posting a list after people start sponsoring bar.

I understand this is easier administration of the sponsorship bars than the forum topic method used in past years.

BUT we don't need multiple people sponsoring the same bar for Highest Scoring Sheltie from Kansas for example.
Ed & Dino (At the Bridge)
Morristown, NJ

Marcy Matties

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • LuvMyDogs
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2017, 06:55:05 PM »
I see that there is a Bar Sponsorship link on the NADAC website under Championships.

I see that if I click on bar sponsorship then it shows me previous bars from last year, if I check off the bar I usually sponsor will it be removed from list or will you be posting a list after people start sponsoring bar.

I understand this is easier administration of the sponsorship bars than the forum topic method used in past years.

BUT we don't need multiple people sponsoring the same bar for Highest Scoring Sheltie from Kansas for example.

FYI Chris Nelson - the options for "sponsor bar" or "personalized bar" (and the subsequent menu choice below that) do not show up when using Safari.  Nothing shows up below the Email box.
Marcy, Toby, Abby, Dublin and Odie
===============
I want to be runnin' when the sand runs out.

Rosemary

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2017, 07:34:21 AM »
I imagine there will likely be a lot of dogs at champs so the chances of having more than one dog share a name is quite high.  I want to order personalized bars for my dogs.  How would they read?  Would my name and my dog's name be on the bar?  Should I put my dog's first and last name down on the order? I apologize if I am overthinking this.
Rosemary

Marj Vincent

• Judge
  • Agility Gypsy
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2017, 08:45:37 AM »
Rosemary,
The personalized bars usually have your name and the dogs name.  So it would say   Marj Vincent and Scotty (or what every you want your dog's name to say.  Some people use one bar for each dog, some use both dog names if they run two dogs.

The left side of the pole will say  2017 NADAC CHAMPIONSHIPS and the right side will say your name and dog name(s).
Marj Vincent
Volt, Scotty & Java

Life's motto: "Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things!"

Rosemary

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2017, 09:05:28 AM »
Thank you so much Marj!  :)

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2017, 02:43:04 PM »
The option for each bar 'should' disappear after someone has reserved it.   I will double check to make sure that function is working though!

cheyaut

• CheyAut Ranch
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2017, 10:25:09 AM »
Rosemary, I just happened to take a photo of my personalized bars yesterday, since I'm FINALLY getting around to hanging them and my NATCH and V NATCH poles lol So here, you can see mine... I'm sure you can have just your dog's name on them if you'd like.

Jessi
Jessi Zamboni

Rosemary

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2017, 10:30:18 AM »
That helps, Jessi.  Thank you so much!

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2017, 09:26:12 PM »
Can we see a list of what has been sponsored?  That would be fun to see a listing of those special awards!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Vicki Storrs

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2017, 05:52:36 AM »
Agree, Sharon!
Vicki
Vicki Storrs

Edraith

• the caving k9
    • Sunguramy Photography
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2017, 10:21:32 AM »
I just want to decorate them. I love arts n crafts.  ;D id make fancy ones! Originally i thought sponser meant volunteer decorator. Oh well
Amata & Edraith
facebook.com/Edraith

Cindy

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2017, 11:28:52 AM »
Is there still a way to designate who the bars are in honor or memory of?
Cindy and the Beagles

Amy McGovern

« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2017, 04:51:44 PM »
How do you pay?  I checked the one I wanted to sponsor and it sent me email but it never said how to pay.
Amy and the schnauzers