Author Topic: Thanks NADAC and Mountain Dog Sports (Colorado)  (Read 932 times)

Merri

Thanks NADAC and Mountain Dog Sports (Colorado)
« on: July 13, 2012, 12:44:28 PM »
Thanks NADAC and Mountain Dog Sports, and the participants for last weekend's FUN trial in Golden, Colorado. The courses were challenging, the participants friendly, helpful and welcoming to novices.  The rain held off most of the time though we did learn that our dog actually does well running in a deluge.  Thanks also to the quick as lightning upload of the data! 

New Title brag:  This was only our dog Katie's second NADAC trial (and only 3rd trial ever).  She earned her very first title, NAC.  :-)  We are not going to move her up but work through the set of additional Novice titles.  She is a young dog at 2 1/2 years old and in terms of trial experience plus my husband is still a novice too.  :-)

As an aside and more fun, we discovered that the judge came from near where I used to live in NC before moving to CO 11 yrs ago and is a fellow ham radio operator.

Anxiously awaiting the next NADAC and Mountain Dog Sports trial
Merri (coach and cheerleader) with Glenn and Katie
Merri Crawford

DougRicks

• Judge
Re: Re: Thanks NADAC and Mountain Dog Sports (Colorado)
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 03:44:44 PM »
Thanks NADAC and Mountain Dog Sports, and the participants for last weekend's FUN trial in Golden, Colorado. The courses were challenging, the participants friendly, helpful and welcoming to novices.  The rain held off most of the time though we did learn that our dog actually does well running in a deluge.  Thanks also to the quick as lightning upload of the data! 

New Title brag:  This was only our dog Katie's second NADAC trial (and only 3rd trial ever).  She earned her very first title, NAC.  :-)  We are not going to move her up but work through the set of additional Novice titles.  She is a young dog at 2 1/2 years old and in terms of trial experience plus my husband is still a novice too.  :-)

As an aside and more fun, we discovered that the judge came from near where I used to live in NC before moving to CO 11 yrs ago and is a fellow ham radio operator.

Anxiously awaiting the next NADAC and Mountain Dog Sports trial
Merri (coach and cheerleader) with Glenn and Katie

Doug Ricks..
Doug Ricks

gm5bkc

Re: Thanks NADAC and Mountain Dog Sports (Colorado)
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 06:29:28 PM »
We had a great time, it was a very friendly group and looking forward to the next one!!

Glenn with Merri and Katie
Glenn, Merri, Hildie IJC, WV-I
and V-NATCH Katie, HP-O

http://www.hoopsandjumps.com/
http://funagility.webs.com/