Author Topic: Please pre order videos from Three Pines Productions  (Read 1170 times)

Linda W. Anderson

• Trial Secretary
Re: Please pre order videos from Three Pines Productions
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2017, 07:00:33 PM »
Hello,
I've been trying to get hold of Mary but have not had a response. I am not running at Champs and wanted to know about getting my money back for the videos that I paid for. Anyone heard from her?
Thanks!
Message her on Face book.
Linda
Linda W. Anderson - Dogs have only one fault, their lives are too short!

arne

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2017, 07:20:59 PM »
I am definitely not the best with computers.  I tried to place an order a couple of times but when I go to pay it says my email is invalid.  I tried sending a note asking for help and all I get back is a link to verify my email.  I click the link and I get an email back saying my email is verified.  I try again to make the order and it still says I have an invalid email.  I would definitely like a video but I am about to give up. Any help would  be appreciated.

Thanks

Arne Lindberg
Video and thumb drive for Alex

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2017, 11:40:17 AM »
If anyone is having trouble ordering videos, please PM me on Facebook @ Mary McManus Grabau or send me an email at mary.grabau@yahoo.com.  They have been trying to get my meds corrected since my cancer surgery and I think it's getting better finally!  I was really trying hard to keep up with all that is happening in my life, sorry!!!!
Mary Grabau
Three Pines Productions LLC
Po Box 116
Wilsall MT 59086
406-578-2321