Author Topic: 1995 NADAC Championships  (Read 285 times)

Anne Etherton

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
1995 NADAC Championships
« on: August 17, 2017, 03:09:48 PM »
I have been cleaning out an office closet and came across a catalogue from the NADAC Champs in Tumwater, Washington, October 1995.  I don't know how we came to have it because we didn't attend until the next year.  But it was very nostalgic to go through the names of dogs, all of which are gone by now and the competitors, some gone and some still competing.  I also found the 1996 catalogue that Tyler and Meg were in.  Also Sharon Nelson's Meghan, Amanda Nelson's Sunny, Billy Rosen's Tink, Paul Kirk's Zoo and Christopher Nelson's Dyna.  And many more familiar dogs and people.

Anne
Anne

Cindy

Re: 1995 NADAC Championships
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2017, 05:17:28 PM »
What a great thing to find!!  Thanks for posting this, Anne!  I'm sure I'm not the only one reading it with a smile, while missing those dogs and days of old.  Those were good times...
Cindy and the Beagles

Billie Rosen

Re: 1995 NADAC Championships
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2017, 06:40:08 PM »
Wow, what a super memory!!!!  I do remember my first NADAC Championships in 1995.  This year will be my 23rd Champs, if I counted them all correctly!!!!!  It is a highlight of my year.  If you have an opportunity to go to Champs, GO!!!! 
Billie Rosen    agilek9s@q.com
Kruz'n (Border Terrier)  NATCH 28, Vers. NATCH 14
Klev'r (Border Terrier)  NATCH 11, Vers. NATCH 9
Book'n (Border Terrier)  working on 1st NATCH