Author Topic: Announcing the NADAC Training Group!!  (Read 768 times)

Amanda Nelson

• Fluid Motion Agility
  • Judge
  • Fluid Motion Agility-For the Athlete in Your Dog!
    • Fluid Motion Agility
Announcing the NADAC Training Group!!
« on: September 08, 2017, 10:46:03 AM »
Chris and I are very excited to announce the NADAC Training Group!!!

Below is a link to a Facebook Live I did discussing the new group. ( I will update this post with a YouTube link once it uploads)

And you can subscribe and check out more information about the group at www.nadacshop.com 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Amanda Nelson
Online Classes and Private Lessons available!
--
For the Athlete in Your Dog!
www.fluidmotionagility.com

Amanda Nelson

• Fluid Motion Agility
  • Judge
    • Fluid Motion Agility
Re: Announcing the NADAC Training Group!!
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2017, 04:56:34 PM »
I will also be filming my training sessions with my new dog Myrt, who is just starting her foundation training. These videos will be available to members of the NADAC Training group! :-D
Amanda

Amanda Nelson
--

Sara Langston

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2017, 06:24:03 AM »
Wow!!!!  This sounds really exciting.  However, I don't "do" Facebook.  I have an account, but I don't use it very much and have no idea how to access the information you have mentioned.  I probably should send you a private e-mail with these questions so people don't think I am a complete idiot, but I am putting it here.  Please help me.  How will I know when you have posted new information on Facebook???  Will you send an e-mail notifying members that new stuff is out there???  How will I know when the webinars are going to be held???  If I miss something, will I be able to view/access it later???  Are the session going to be kept short????  I can't sit at a computer for 30 to 45 minutes watching a video.  Short videos are much more beneficial. 

Again, this sounds really exciting and I need all the help I can get.  I am really looking forward to being able to join this group, however, it all depends on how easily I can get the information.  Thanks for your response and help.  Take care. 

Sara
Sara Langston, Laughing Dog Agility
The Bridge Creek Boys
NATCH3 V-NATCH Kane, Mac, Blaze, & Rocket

Vicki Storrs

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2017, 04:31:49 PM »
Sara, you're certainly not a complete idiot, or at least not the ONLY one!  I Don't even have a Facebook account (and was hoping I never would).  So I would (will?  I don't know) be even more lost than you.

And let me guess.... neither of us are in our 20s....   LOL
Vicki
Vicki Storrs

Sara Langston

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2017, 06:26:43 AM »
You guessed it, Vicki!!!!   ;)

Sara
The Bridge Creek Boys

Sara Langston

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2017, 09:25:23 AM »
OK.  I just signed up for the Training Group.  Now what happens???  Will I get a notification when things get started???  I am really looking forward to working with you, Amanda.  You are amazing!!!  Thanks for the long-distance opportunity.  Guess I am going to have to get one of my grandsons in here to teach me about Facebook.   ;D     

Sara
The Bridge Creek Boys

Marcy Matties

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • LuvMyDogs
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2017, 10:32:27 AM »
OK.  I just signed up for the Training Group.  Now what happens???  Will I get a notification when things get started???  I am really looking forward to working with you, Amanda.  You are amazing!!!  Thanks for the long-distance opportunity.  Guess I am going to have to get one of my grandsons in here to teach me about Facebook.   ;D     

Sara

Grandson thing is a good plan.  Though you don't have to fully understand Facebook to be fine on the training group page, a little training from them will make things easier.  They can teach you just enough to do what you want to do without having to participate in the social media scene.
Marcy, Toby, Dublin and Odie
===============
I want to be runnin' when the sand runs out.

Amanda Nelson

• Fluid Motion Agility
  • Judge
    • Fluid Motion Agility
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2017, 02:23:58 PM »
Hi Sara,

I don't have your sign up in my email, did you go through www.nadacshop.com and sign up?   Let me know if you are having any issues and I can help as best as I can! :-D

Amanda

Sara

Amanda Nelson
--

AgilityJeff

• Judge
    • AgilityEvents.net
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2017, 06:32:17 AM »
I would like to add to the voices of those who would prefer something OTHER than Facebook.  I fully understand that it's probably considered by some to the the easiest way to put such a group online, but there are many better options that are just as easy (if not easier) than Fb for the group admins. 

I'm not a fan of Facebook for many reasons - not the least of which is that it can be confusing to the consumers (already posted by others), because of privacy concerns, and now most recently the fact that they are forcing us to download and install their proprietary software on our computers to use their site for communication (Facebook Messenger).  Not at all a fan of the "F".  I think this would be an outstanding group to be a part of and would do it in a heartbeat, I probably won't participate if it's on that platform.
Jeff Riedl
K9 Corps Agility - Greenville, WI
http://K9corps.club

Sara Langston

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2017, 07:39:39 AM »
Hi Sara,

I don't have your sign up in my email, did you go through www.nadacshop.com and sign up?   Let me know if you are having any issues and I can help as best as I can! :-D

Amanda

Hi Amanda,  Yes, I signed up through www.nadacshop.com and paid with a credit card.  Everything seemed to go fine.  Please let me know if you don't get a notification or something in a day or two.  Thanks. 

Sara

The Bridge Creek Boys

Amanda Nelson

• Fluid Motion Agility
  • Judge
    • Fluid Motion Agility
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2017, 06:45:11 AM »
Early subscribers deal ends tomorrow, don't miss out!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Amanda Nelson
--

Sara Langston

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2017, 11:35:57 AM »
Amanda,  Did you get my registration????  I haven't received anything telling me I am signed up.  Thanks. 

Sara
The Bridge Creek Boys