Author Topic: 1-TDC  (Read 480 times)

MichelleWhall

• Trial Secretary
1-TDC
« on: September 22, 2017, 03:02:57 PM »
Several of you have emailed me about getting additional bottles of 1-TDC.   I will be bringing some with me both for the dogs as well as the cream that is similar to Biofreeze but better. If anybody would like any please let me know and I will have it with me for you.

Have it at a great price $50 a bottle.
Michelle

Vicki Storrs

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Re: 1-TDC
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 05:00:50 PM »
Have been looking for something for a couple of my elder dogs' teeth and heard this might help?  Tried petzlife (on all the dogs) and though it seemed to be working two ended up with small benign mouth tumors--might have been coincidence, but I'm now leery about using.  If you think it's worth trying I'll take a bottle.
Vicki Storrs
Vicki Storrs

MichelleWhall

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2017, 05:58:49 PM »
It is great for dogs teeth. You can actually put it right onto their gums and teeth and it helps immensely they also do absorb it when they just eat the capsule as well. It does good things for older dogs ask. If you know Chrissy Chapman ask her what she thinks of it.

Billie Rosen

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2017, 08:24:30 PM »
Michelle, First, I really love the 1-TDC for my older dog, Klev'r.  I could probably use a couple of more bottles for him.  I also liked the capsules for people, but I ran out.  Can you get those as well?
Billie Rosen    agilek9s@q.com
Kruz'n (Border Terrier)  NATCH 28, Vers. NATCH 14
Klev'r (Border Terrier)  NATCH 11, Vers. NATCH 9
Book'n (Border Terrier)  working on 1st NATCH

DebbieP

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2017, 08:27:15 AM »
Michelle,

I'd like to try it for my 5 year old pup who has some hereditary gum disease that requires multiple dental cleanings a year (which I hate doing).  I'm not sure which might be best for him - pills or cream. Thanks!

---Debbie Potter
with Dylan and Java Joe
Debbie in Louisville KY with
Dylan the BC and Java Joe the amped-up All American

MichelleWhall

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2017, 07:40:59 PM »
Okay I have you on the list and I will have it with me.

If anybody else want some let me know.

Bilie I will check into getting the human version. How many bottles are you looking for?

Billie Rosen

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2017, 09:19:50 PM »
Michelle, I would like 3 bottles.  Thanks.
Billie Rosen    agilek9s@q.com
Kruz'n (Border Terrier)  NATCH 28, Vers. NATCH 14
Klev'r (Border Terrier)  NATCH 11, Vers. NATCH 9
Book'n (Border Terrier)  working on 1st NATCH

MichelleWhall

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2017, 11:11:28 AM »
Billie, I spoke to my distributor and I can get the human version and should be able to get it in here before we leave on Saturday morning. I am willing to bring it in as long as you are sure that you will take at least three bottles.  the recommended selling price is $35 from the manufacturer but I could sell them to you for 33 a bottle. Please confirm that you would like them and if anybody is interested as well just let me know.