Author Topic: LeapsNBounds AZ August 2012Trial  (Read 505 times)

Jeannine Doepke

LeapsNBounds AZ August 2012Trial
« on: July 20, 2012, 09:25:10 PM »
Please come out and join us for LeapsNBounds’ NADAC trial on August 24 - 26 in Parks, AZ.  I am accepting entries now through August 16 although we will accept Day of Show entries for $15 a run.  If you are planning on entering Friday’s runs, please get your entry in early as we filled all of the Friday runs for July’s trial before the closing date.  You can hand entries to me at the trial next week.

We can accept 10 RVs to dry camp on site for $10 a night.  Since we don’t want any sleepy drivers, RVs can stay for free on Sunday evening so that you can head out on Monday morning well rested.  Please contact Amber Abbott directly at leapsnbounds22@gmail.com to reserve your RV spot.  You can include your RV payment with your entry fee.  There are RV parks near by and you can camp in the Coconino Forest for free.

The premium is posted at http://www.leapsnboundsaz.com/NADAC%20August%202012/LeapsNBoundsParksAZAug2012.pdf.  We hope to see everyone there.

I will email confirmations as I receive entries so if you don’t hear from me within a week; please email to verify that I have your entry.  Also, please check your confirmations to make sure that I have entered all of your information correctly and let me know of any changes sooner than later.

Thanks,

Jeannine
Jeannine Doepke
Glendale, AZ