Author Topic: Pre trial run orders  (Read 275 times)

Jean Sather (McCreight)

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Pre trial run orders
« on: October 01, 2017, 05:25:41 PM »
Chris, just got a chance to look at these and my Tux and Zack are in the run orders with about three dogs in between them. Any chance of fixing this ahead of time or will you address this Tuesday morning?

Jean
Jean, Zack & Tux
Montana

cairnsby2

Re: Pre trial run orders
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 05:48:47 PM »
I just looked at the order and Sunny 14-10268 is supposed to be in touch n go round 1 but isn't listed.
Linda

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2017, 06:50:55 PM »
Chris, just got a chance to look at these and my Tux and Zack are in the run orders with about three dogs in between them. Any chance of fixing this ahead of time or will you address this Tuesday morning?

Jean

We'll just make a line with an arrow on Tuesday :)

I just looked at the order and Sunny 14-10268 is supposed to be in touch n go round 1 but isn't listed.
Linda

Sorry  about that!

Just got it added, I'll update the run orders tonight

DebbieP

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2017, 06:53:43 PM »
Hi Chris - I'm assuming that we can move our dogs up or down if we're running more than 1 and they're close together?  I'm running both of my 2 in 16 inches for the pre-trial and it seems like they're sometimes separated by only 3 or 4 dogs.

Thanks!
---Debbie
Debbie in Louisville KY with
Dylan the BC and Java Joe the amped-up All American

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2017, 07:07:24 PM »
Hi Chris - I'm assuming that we can move our dogs up or down if we're running more than 1 and they're close together?  I'm running both of my 2 in 16 inches for the pre-trial and it seems like they're sometimes separated by only 3 or 4 dogs.

Thanks!
---Debbie

Yup!
The Pre-trial will be run just like a normal trial, and there aren't any videographers, so we can switch dogs around at will without any issues :)