Author Topic: HELP! Being asked about registration the night before a trial  (Read 135 times)

Laura Anne Welch

HELP! Being asked about registration the night before a trial
« on: December 08, 2017, 04:11:13 PM »
HELP!  I just got a message online from someone about entering the NADAC Toys for Tots Agility Fundraiser in Oxford, NC, which started today.  I am home, an hour away from the trial. Everyone that i know locally in NADAC is at the trial, either camping or going home.  A woman messaged me on Facebook asked if she could enter her first every NADAC trial.  I have asked her if she has already registered her dog, haven't received an answer yet.  If she hasn't, is there any way that she can register online, get a number and then do Day of Trial, which Tim is accepting at TFT?

BeckyAH

Re: HELP! Being asked about registration the night before a trial
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2017, 04:35:23 PM »
HELP!  I just got a message online from someone about entering the NADAC Toys for Tots Agility Fundraiser in Oxford, NC, which started today.  I am home, an hour away from the trial. Everyone that i know locally in NADAC is at the trial, either camping or going home.  A woman messaged me on Facebook asked if she could enter her first every NADAC trial.  I have asked her if she has already registered her dog, haven't received an answer yet.  If she hasn't, is there any way that she can register online, get a number and then do Day of Trial, which Tim is accepting at TFT?

You can absolutely register and get a number before paying!  Register online, it will spit out a number, use that, enter, run, and it will still be there with any accumulated Qs when payment is received - as long as it's within the amount of time the online registration gives her!

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
Re: HELP! Being asked about registration the night before a trial
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2017, 06:45:37 PM »
Exactly what Becky said :)

The numbers given out on the website are good to use the second they are generated.     All points will be recorded as well.