Author Topic: VT Voting Results  (Read 1298 times)

Lorrie Stelz

• My website
Re: VT Voting Results
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2017, 04:43:05 PM »
We appreciate you hearing everyones opinions and doing the survey.  As always in my life... NADAC RULES!!!  <3
Lorrie Stelz

Kaiden: NATCH 11, VersNATCH 8, AA NATCH Tartan Bay More Than Meets The Eye MX MXJ MXF IT HIC HOF
Tripp: NATCH 4, VersNATCH 3, AA NATCH BB's Embrace The Journey HIT HIC HOF
& ret. Chaney: NATCH 8 VersNATCH 5 Wildblue Enchanted MX MXJ MJB MXF S-HP-E HOF

Roger Coor

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2017, 09:45:11 AM »
Thanks Chris,
  I think the revision of VTs is something everyone can live with.  Personally I would not mind at all if in the submission it did ask for one or two names and email addresses of people who were present witnessed what happened and actively participated in NADAC.

Cheryl/Manny

« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2017, 07:23:08 PM »
This is great news.  In Idaho we have one Games Trail, two sponsored trials and one Fun Run.  For someone that is not able to travel at least 200 miles there are no other options.  This gives us a chance to get a NATCH or meet other goals and continue to have fun with our dogs.  Thanks NADAC
Cheryl

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2018, 11:25:37 PM »
I just have one question about semantics. I think that deliberately cheating and misunderstanding the rules are two separate things. But unless I'm misunderstanding something, they both will be treated the same way. If someone truly doesn't understand the rules, is not some education in order from someone before they are penalized? Are you perhaps using the term misunderstanding in another context?
I read it as "we cant tell if they're just *saying* they dont understand, or what, so in effort to be fair, its all treated the same, cause if you want to use the VT program onus is on you to follow the rules and if you dont understand onus is on you to ask" which, tbh, i think is fair.

Thanks, but that's all speculation, much like I was doing. I thought of the same things, but was hoping for a clarification from the big cheese. Like the Shadow, only the big cheese knows.  😎
Sheila & the Shelties

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2018, 04:32:40 PM »
It will really depend on the issue at hand.

If someone appears to not be setting courses at 20 feet apart that is something fairly innocent and probably just bad pacing.   We would just let this person know to cut a rope at 20' and use it when setting their courses :)

If someone submits a round 1 video of their dog and the dogs tongue is hanging down on the ground...Well that's a little odd for round 1 when the dog should be fresh.