Author Topic: HELP! Being asked about registration the night before a trial  (Read 318 times)

Laura Anne Welch

HELP! Being asked about registration the night before a trial
« on: December 08, 2017, 04:11:13 PM »
HELP!  I just got a message online from someone about entering the NADAC Toys for Tots Agility Fundraiser in Oxford, NC, which started today.  I am home, an hour away from the trial. Everyone that i know locally in NADAC is at the trial, either camping or going home.  A woman messaged me on Facebook asked if she could enter her first every NADAC trial.  I have asked her if she has already registered her dog, haven't received an answer yet.  If she hasn't, is there any way that she can register online, get a number and then do Day of Trial, which Tim is accepting at TFT?

BeckyAH

Re: HELP! Being asked about registration the night before a trial
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2017, 04:35:23 PM »
HELP!  I just got a message online from someone about entering the NADAC Toys for Tots Agility Fundraiser in Oxford, NC, which started today.  I am home, an hour away from the trial. Everyone that i know locally in NADAC is at the trial, either camping or going home.  A woman messaged me on Facebook asked if she could enter her first every NADAC trial.  I have asked her if she has already registered her dog, haven't received an answer yet.  If she hasn't, is there any way that she can register online, get a number and then do Day of Trial, which Tim is accepting at TFT?

You can absolutely register and get a number before paying!  Register online, it will spit out a number, use that, enter, run, and it will still be there with any accumulated Qs when payment is received - as long as it's within the amount of time the online registration gives her!

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2017, 06:45:37 PM »
Exactly what Becky said :)

The numbers given out on the website are good to use the second they are generated.     All points will be recorded as well.   

Laura Anne Welch

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2017, 06:32:46 PM »
Late reply due to life getting in our way during the TFT Trial. Thanks for the answer.  The woman who asked me showed up at the trial and she did run her dog and was thrilled that she had success in having a happy dog run in Intro!  Thanks, Becky and Chris and NADAC!