Author Topic: NADAC Training Library  (Read 517 times)

Amanda Nelson

• Fluid Motion Agility
  • Judge
  • Fluid Motion Agility-For the Athlete in Your Dog!
    • Fluid Motion Agility
NADAC Training Library
« on: April 02, 2018, 09:59:02 AM »
The NADAC Training Library website has officially launched!

The NADAC Training Library has lots of FREE content that is available to anyone who creates a profile on the site. Once you have created a profile you will be able to view multiple articles, videos, and training tips from the NADAC Instructors on the Library page. You can also check out the Forum where you can start a discussion, post videos, ask questions, and view discussions started by other members!

Want more? More content? More one on one training advice? You can subscribe to the NADAC Training Library for $30 a month to access the Members Only section. In this section you will find a private members only forum and a members only library with training articles, videos, personalized feedback and more from the instructors! 

Each month the Library will also feature an Instructor of the Month!  Each month will have a new instructor with a specific topic they will be teaching for that month. Everyone who has subscribed has access to the current instructor of the month as well as viewing content from the previous months instructor!   

I will be teaching my Before the Startline class for Aprilís Instructor of the Month, and Lisa Schmit will be teaching discriminations for May!

Please feel free to check out the new NADAC Training Library at www.nadactraininglibrary.ning.com , once you have created a profile you can check out all of the free content and start discussions in the forum!  Please email me at fluidmotionagility@gmail.com if you have any questions!!

Subscription is only open from the 1st-5th of each month!

Amanda Nelson
Online classes and Seminars
www.fluidmotionagility.com
fluidmotionagility@gmail.com
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 10:40:19 AM by Amanda Nelson »
Amanda Nelson
Online Classes and Private Lessons available!
--
For the Athlete in Your Dog!

knittingdog

• Cowtown Dog Sports
Re: NADAC Training Library
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2018, 05:47:05 AM »

Who are the different instructors?

I'm assuming you, Amanda, and I think I saw that Lisa is doing next month.  :)

Robin

Amanda Nelson

• Fluid Motion Agility
  • Judge
    • Fluid Motion Agility
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2018, 03:28:20 PM »
Lorrie Reynolds and myself are the main instructors, and then each month we will have Guest Instructors. :-)
Amanda

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Amanda Nelson
--

Amanda Nelson

• Fluid Motion Agility
  • Judge
    • Fluid Motion Agility
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2018, 07:58:23 AM »
Subscription for the NADAC Training Library closes on Saturday! Be sure to sign up for view the Before the Startline class that is featured this month and all the members only content! :-)

Amanda Nelson
Amanda Nelson
--

Shirley Wallace

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2018, 04:36:41 PM »
Hi Amanda,
I filled in the proper info to create a profile, but it won't let me sign in.  Says my email doesn't have an account.  Any ideas to help this techno challenged person????
Shirley
Shirley Wallace