Author Topic: VT submission...link deleted  (Read 653 times)

KLG

VT submission...link deleted
« on: February 27, 2018, 09:45:24 PM »
The person who took my VT runs deleted the 2 submitted run links AFTER I had submitted them to NADAC and paid the $20. He had saved the runs in his camera, so I have new links for them now.  However, I have no idea how to get the new links re-submitted without paying AGAIN the $20.  I have been inquiring about this since Sunday evening and have heard nothing from anyone at NADAC to help me.  My 5 day submission deadline ends on Thursday.  Any ideas.   Karen

Cindy

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Re: VT submission...link deleted
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2018, 12:09:01 AM »
Chris responded to your message in another thread for you to email the new links to him and he would take care of it. 
Cindy and the Beagles

KLG

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018, 06:53:29 AM »
Thanks, Cindy.  I've been checking each day, but didn't see any reply.  I'll look this morning.
K

KLG

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2018, 07:01:29 AM »
Still don't see Chris' response.  I've sent the video links to the NADAC support email.  I'll do it again today.  Might be I just loose the money and the runs.  :-[
Appreciate your responding.
Karen

Cindy

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2018, 08:34:01 AM »
I can't find it, but you posted the question twice, under two different headings.  Chris responded to one of them and he will stand by that response.  I know he and Amanda travel a lot and he may not be able to respond right now, but he will take care of it when he is able.  In my experience NADAC goes above and beyond in making sure everyone gets credited for all the runs they have earned. 
Cindy and the Beagles

KLG

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2018, 10:39:25 AM »
Thanks for the encouragement. It will be whatever it is.
K

LeeAnne McAdam

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2018, 06:27:37 PM »
Chris answered your question where you posted it on the Video run questions and discussion board.  It's at the end of Amanda's pinned post about video run reminders.  I'm sure they won't take your runs away from you.
Lee Anne

KLG

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2018, 06:41:59 PM »
Thanks, LeeAnne.  I'll look again, but I did finally get an email note from Amanda tonight that she got the new links.  And I appreciated that response.  I realize and appreciate that everyone is truly very, very busy, but I guess when one feels the pressure of a time line, it gets truly worrisome not to get just a quick 'I got it', after sending the message in at least 3 different ways starting on Sunday.  I'm not trying to come across as disrespectful, but I truly had come to the point of not caring about the outcome because it was just too frustrating to try to make it work.  Thank you again for caring enough to reply.  Karen

Richard Wolfe

• The line is not your friend, do not hug the line!!
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2018, 07:01:34 PM »
The support tab on NADAC.com is probably the most reliable way to have inquired.  No offense, but posting in three different threads on the forum probably complicated things for you since you didn't see Chris' response.
Richard Wolfe
Sparkle, Rowdy, Rumor and Raven

KLG

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2018, 07:29:07 PM »
Thanks, Richard.  No offense taken.  I did actually post in on support NADAC, but perhaps I should have just done that and left it alone.  Again, time lines and money tend to make one concerned.  But all this did help me realize that I really shouldn't care that much.  And, I don't anymore. :)
Karen

Richard Wolfe

• The line is not your friend, do not hug the line!!
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2018, 09:13:55 PM »
I wouldn't say you shouldn't care!!!   But don't fret about it.  It will get fixed.  And as you said, it was your friend who deleted the link.  This is not a problem caused by any one at NADAC.
Richard Wolfe
Sparkle, Rowdy, Rumor and Raven