Author Topic: Champs 2018 Video Ordering  (Read 4329 times)

Richard Wolfe

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • The line is not your friend, do not hug the line!!
Re: Champs 2018 Video Ordering
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2018, 01:40:19 PM »
I'm not able to connect with the link given.  Maybe because it's too busy because EVERYBODY is going there?
Richard Wolfe
Sparkle, Rowdy, Rumor and Raven

Marcy Matties

• LuvMyDogs
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2018, 02:25:26 PM »
Marcy, I emailed you back on April 8th.  Thanks!

Well how in the world do you expect me to remember that far back?  I've slept since then ...  just a couple of times...   😂🤪

Did I fill it out and send it back??🤔🤔

Oh wait.  Found the email.  It was just asking about breed, division and height - right?  I thought maybe this was the questionnaire for info to be read during the runs...
Marcy, Toby, Dublin and Odie
===============
I want to be runnin' when the sand runs out.

Marj Vincent

• Judge
  • GotDog? Trainer
    • GotDog? LLC
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2018, 02:35:29 PM »
Hi Mary,
I did not get an email from you about a questionaire, unless I missed it.  I did get one from you in april but it did not have any questions on it except to ask if I had one of your USB sticks.
Marj Vincent
Scotty & Java
Ontario, OR

"The most beautiful things in life are not things. They're people, and places, and memories and pictures.They're feelings, moments, smiles and laughter."

Amy McGovern

« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2018, 02:46:48 PM »
I never got an email about interview either.  I have one in pre-elite and one in elite (my son is running her but I used my email on the order).

-Amy
Amy and the schnauzers

Becky Wolfe

« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2018, 08:03:30 PM »
Hi Mary,

I ordered from you in June up at YDS.  I didn't get an email with interview questions.

Thanks

Becky
Becky with Sonic, Nala, Herbie and Nitro
NM

Donna & Gracie

« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2018, 04:04:54 AM »
Mary, I privately messaged you with some questions. I don’t recall getting a confirmation for Gracie’s order. Sorry for the extra work!  Thanks Donna Reil, Gracie and Journey.
Luv my mini aussie
Donna & Gracie

« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2018, 11:54:58 AM »
If you ordered with me personally at a trial then you won't be receiving an email asking your dogs name, breed and division.  Sorry, I should have been more clear !  Thanks everyone.
Mary Grabau
Three Pines Productions LLC
Po Box 116
Wilsall MT 59086
406-578-2321

cheyaut

• CheyAut Ranch
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2018, 01:37:02 PM »
Is the email just asking the breed, name, division? Got that, but nothing new, so hopefully just that :)

I won't be able to stay for awards, in fact I have to leave before finals (unless I make it in, but I don't think I will, I don't mean anything bad, I just know my dogs aren't the top, we are just there for fun, this will be the third w/ my BC and first w/ my mini aussie) and since I have to work Tuesday and have a drive back home I can't do in one day, I have to get as far as I can on Sunday. If I somehow do make it into finals, just means more driving on Monday LOL

So, can I have my videos given to another competitor from my state? I'll find one who's ordering from you so when they pick up theirs, they can get mine as well. I assume that's ok.

Jessi Zamboni

David Tharle

« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2018, 11:07:02 AM »
There’s a “rumour” going round that you’re only filming runs in the elite ring. Is this correct or confusion with the livestream feed topic?
Dave Tharle
Ardmore, AB

Marcy Matties

• LuvMyDogs
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2018, 11:27:23 AM »
There’s a “rumour” going round that you’re only filming runs in the elite ring. Is this correct or confusion with the livestream feed topic?

I won't speak for Mary, but I know that I have ordered and paid for runs for my Elite dog AND my pre-elite dog.  So pretty sure they are doing both rings.  There WILL be the "over the speaker running commentary" only for the Elite ring.  Maybe that's where the confusion is.
Marcy, Toby, Dublin and Odie
===============
I want to be runnin' when the sand runs out.

Richard Wolfe

• The line is not your friend, do not hug the line!!
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2018, 04:24:11 PM »
Maybe some confusion as someone has blended NADAC doing the LIVESTREAM from the pre-Elite ring and 3 Pines doing it in the Elite ring.  Not the same thing as the 3 Pines video offer but possibly misunderstood.
Richard Wolfe
Sparkle, Rowdy, Rumor and Raven

MoabDiane

« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2018, 09:47:03 PM »
I've sent Mary an email, asking her to chime in here.
I also ordered vids for Elite and DD dogs.  But I believe that was done before the two ring format was announced.
(When I sent in my "questionnaire," she asked about that, so I think it was a surprise back then.)

I'm thinking that if 3 Pines is only video-ing the Elite ring, it's going to be a bookkeeping nightmare for them, with those of us who ordered early.
But hopefully they've figured it out.  I am *not* worried!  They always make it right. 

And I'll post elsewhere, but assume the other vendor offering to video "pre-elite" will also be filming Double Digit dogs.  We'll see!

Stay by....
diane

« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2018, 05:26:17 AM »
Three Pines Productions will be filming both rings.  Also the questions were only about your dog's name, breed and which ring they will be running in.  Elite or Pre Elite and DD. 
Mary Grabau
Po Box 116
Wilsall MT 59086
406-578-2321

« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2018, 05:27:03 AM »
Also, if you need to leave early, yes I can give your USB drive to another competitor for you or we can mail it too. 
Mary Grabau
Po Box 116
Wilsall MT 59086
406-578-2321