Author Topic: Champs 2018 Video Ordering  (Read 2209 times)

Jodi Schmidt

Re: Champs 2018 Video Ordering
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2018, 10:28:09 AM »
Is it too late to order ??

Franceen

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2018, 01:07:00 PM »
I want to order the runs and buy one of your USB sticks but if I click NO, as per your instruction,  it charges only $105.  Where do I pay for the USB?
Franceen

Franceen

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2018, 06:13:55 PM »
Figured it out!  (re USB  charge)  ;D

Franceen

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2018, 06:38:45 PM »
Is it too late to order ??

Jodi,

I just ordered and I got a confirmation number for my order. So I don't think it's too late
Franceen

Jodi Schmidt

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2018, 12:07:31 AM »
Thanks Franceen !!!! Do you know the difference between the download option and no download??

mstomel

« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2018, 09:13:07 AM »
From my understanding "No" to download means that you wish to have your runs on a USB thumb drive (that you buy from them exclusively) so you physically take them home with you. "Yes" is, I assume, they upload them and send you a link to the video for you to download on your device.

Jodi Schmidt

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2018, 10:06:43 AM »
Ok thanks so much :)

Helen Z

« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2018, 12:22:36 AM »
Hello!  Is the $105 price the same if you pre-order or if you pay at the show?

Thank you!

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."
Will Rogers

« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2018, 11:11:46 AM »
Thanks everyone who have put in their pre order.  I have emailed everyone  personally with some interview questions.  With two rings this year, we will be kind of busy at the replay desk.  So I might find it hard to take your order at the event.  Many of you use this service to check a judging call and then ask NADAC for clarification, then we show the run to the judge for them to review as well.  We would appreciate it if you pre order your runs. Or you can order after the event if you are willing to wait.  If you pre order and must cancel, we will  refund.   I like to have all the USB drives finished loading during the awards ceremony.  I don't like the extra expense of mailing them.  We are looking into the possibility of live steaming this year as well. I will repost  about that later.
Mary Grabau
Three Pines Productions LLC
Po Box 116
Wilsall MT 59086
406-578-2321

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2018, 11:35:50 AM »
Thanks everyone who have put in their pre order.  I have emailed everyone  personally with some interview questions.  With two rings this year, we will be kind of busy at the replay desk.  So I might find it hard to take your order at the event.  Many of you use this service to check a judging call and then ask NADAC for clarification, then we show the run to the judge for them to review as well.  We would appreciate it if you pre order your runs. Or you can order after the event if you are willing to wait.  If you pre order and must cancel, we will  refund.   I like to have all the USB drives finished loading during the awards ceremony.  I don't like the extra expense of mailing them.  We are looking into the possibility of live steaming this year as well. I will repost  about that later.

Thank you, Mary and Kent, for all that you have done and continue to do to create memories for people.  Those videos mean so much to people in the years later.  They are priceless after the event to see the wonderful journey between handler and their dog.  I hope that everyone orders their videos, they are valuable immediately and forever.........

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Marcy Matties

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • LuvMyDogs
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2018, 12:41:29 PM »

Thanks so much Mary.  I've been wondering if/how they were going to do "announcing" during a run when there are two running possibly simultaneously.  Looks like that might happen.

You said you've emailed everyone with interview questions.  I haven't gotten an email about that and want to be sure I'm on the list and it didn't somehow get misplaced.

Gracias!!
Marcy, Toby, Dublin and Odie
===============
I want to be runnin' when the sand runs out.

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2018, 12:46:49 PM »
Only the elite ring will have announcing for their runs.   No way to announce for both rings :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marcy Matties

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • LuvMyDogs
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2018, 12:56:42 PM »
Only the elite ring will have announcing for their runs.   No way to announce for both rings :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I thought it would be.  Thanks for clarifying.
Marcy, Toby, Dublin and Odie
===============
I want to be runnin' when the sand runs out.

« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2018, 01:16:52 PM »
Marcy, I emailed you back on April 8th.  Thanks!
Mary Grabau
Po Box 116
Wilsall MT 59086
406-578-2321

« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2018, 01:32:15 PM »
The web site to order is champs.threepinesproductions.com If you are bringing a usb that you bought from us before, we will format them when you drop them off so make sure you don't want to save anything on there or if you want to keep the footage intact, you may purchase a new one.  Say no to downloads that will mean you want the runs on a usb drive. 
Mary Grabau
Po Box 116
Wilsall MT 59086
406-578-2321