Author Topic: Chuckanut ChaoticK9s May 11-13 Premium, Mt. Vernon, WA  (Read 671 times)

Agilgolden

• Trial Secretary
Chuckanut ChaoticK9s May 11-13 Premium, Mt. Vernon, WA
« on: March 13, 2018, 05:41:24 PM »
Premium is attached and also available at www.ChaoticK9s.com.
Marj Vincent from Montana will be judging this one-ring trial. Double run format. Fun Fur Paws is a fabulous site.
Friday evening - Weavers, Barrelers.  Saturday, Chances, Regular, Touch N Go, Sunday, Regular, Jumpers, Tunnelers.
Package deals available. $5 runs for Juniors. 
Questions should be directed to Marian Snapp - agilgolden@comcast.net.
Hope you can make it.

Marian Snapp
Trial Secreatary
Bellingham, WA

Agilgolden

• Trial Secretary
Re: Chuckanut ChaoticK9s May 11-13 Premium, Mt. Vernon, WA
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 10:48:11 AM »
NOTE:  If you send an entry to arrive between April 23rd and May 7th, please don't panic if you haven't heard from me. I will be traveling on and off during that period. All entries received prior to that will be acknowledged with an initial confirmation. Let me know if you didn't receive the confirmation and you really believe I should have the entry.

Thanks,
See you in May!

Marian Snapp
Bellingham, WA

Agilgolden

• Trial Secretary
Re: Chuckanut ChaoticK9s May 11-13 Premium, Mt. Vernon, WA
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2018, 09:40:29 PM »
Reminder!!!!  Entries are still open for the Chaotic Canines trial on May 11-13.  Friday is evening only! The premium with entry form is accessible through the NADAC website (events) and through www.ChaoticK9s.com.
I will be taking entries until Wednesday evening. Shoot me an email and/or a photo of your entry sending it to agilgolden@comcast.net.  Day of show entries will be available if space permits. I'll know more about that "if" on Tuesday next. 

For those who have sent your entries already. Thank you!

Hope to see you at the trial.
Marian
Trial Secretary
ChaoticK9s.com