Author Topic: Congrats to Clever Dog Academy!!!!  (Read 452 times)

Sara Langston

• Trial Secretary
Congrats to Clever Dog Academy!!!!
« on: April 23, 2018, 07:27:08 AM »
Congratulations to Clever Dog Academy on hosting a great trial this past weekend in Vancleave, Mississippi!!!!  It was so much fun for exhibitors and dogs.  There were lots of people there from all around -- Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas, Alabama, Florida.  There could have been others, but these are the states I know were represented.   Mark Buehl laid down some really challenging courses with lots of areas that tested the handlers' skills.  I think all of us came away with an exercise or two we can set up and practice.  I love it when courses push you to get better and better at handling and Mark's courses presented many such opportunities.

The covered dish lunches were delicious and gave us a chance to try some new and different foods.  All the food was great!!!  Thank you so much to Cindy Hosler, Mark and Kelli Whitfield, Sandy Lancaster and all the others who helped make this such a great trial.  We are already looking forward to the next one. 

Sara Langston     
Sara Langston, Laughing Dog Agility
The Bridge Creek Boys
NATCH3 V-NATCH Kane, Mac, Blaze, & Rocket

Marcy Matties

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • LuvMyDogs
Re: Congrats to Clever Dog Academy!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2018, 09:36:16 AM »
Ditto to all Sara said.  Was a very fun 3 day trial. Weather was awesome and matched by the friendly and encouraging exhibitors. 

And yes, there was a state you missed  ;D.  Deb (wish I could remember her last name) and her husband probably took the "longest distance traveled" award.  They came down from IOWA! 
Marcy, Toby, Dublin and Odie
===============
I want to be runnin' when the sand runs out.

Deb Russell

Re: Congrats to Clever Dog Academy!!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2018, 08:42:32 AM »
Deb & Wayne Russell and dog is Jenni, from IOWA! Yes, it was a wonderful trial!!  Thanks so much to everyone that organized it! Everyone was SOOO nice!  Mississippi was Jenni's #10 state to run a NADAC trial.