Author Topic: Thanks to Rocky Top!!!!  (Read 556 times)

Sara Langston

• Trial Secretary
Thanks to Rocky Top!!!!
« on: May 08, 2018, 06:24:42 AM »
What a great experience we just had at the Rocky Top Mountain K9 Agility Trial in Lancing, TN!!!!  Colleen Flam and her crew did an awesome job of hosting the trial.  It was very small, however, this carried with it a family atmosphere and everyone was sooooooooooo nice.  Met a few people I haven't met before so I look forward to seeing them again and got to visit with some friends I don't see very often. 

This was the first outdoors on grass trial I have been to in YEARS and both dogs I was running loved it.  We all had a great time and my little Rocket even brought home a few Q's in spite of his rolling on his back on course a few times.  LOL 

Colleen's facility is beautiful.  The grass surface was perfect; the fenced waiting areas made getting ready to run really easy; and the lunch on Saturday was delicious.  The mountain weather was great even though the wind was pretty strong on Sunday.  That just made for some handling decisions, but nothing that couldn't be handled.  Nick Sparks always has interesting courses and he had some that were veeeeeeeerrrrrrrry interesting.  We enjoyed running all of them. 

Thanks to Colleen and everyone else who made this trial an awesome experience!!!!

Sara Langston 
Sara Langston, Laughing Dog Agility
The Bridge Creek Boys
NATCH3 V-NATCH Kane, Mac, Blaze, & Rocket

Linda W. Anderson

• Trial Secretary
Re: Thanks to Rocky Top!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2018, 08:00:36 AM »
I'd like to second what Sara to said.  If you haven't been to a Rocky Top Mountain K9 Agility trial, you're missing a great experience.
Linda
Linda W. Anderson - Dogs have only one fault, their lives are too short!