Author Topic: Intro to Distance and Handlers Choice Online Classes!  (Read 1305 times)

Amanda Nelson

• Fluid Motion Agility
  • Judge
  • Fluid Motion Agility-For the Athlete in Your Dog!
    • Fluid Motion Agility
Intro to Distance and Handlers Choice Online Classes!
« on: May 22, 2018, 04:50:17 PM »
Hi Everyone!
    My Intro to Distance and Handlers Choice Online Classes through Fenzi Dog Sports are now open for registration! Class starts on June 1st, Please message me with any questions, I am happy to help! :-)

I have included an overview of each class below:

Intro to Distance Online Class - Fenzi Dog Sports Academy 

Overview: 

During this class, Amanda will be teaching her foundation training system that she uses with all of her dogs for distance skill training.  

She will be going over all of her ground work exercises that teach a strong connection between dog and handler. These exercises also teach the dog confidence, which is crucial to distance work. 
Students will learn how to apply pressure and when to apply pressure for distance work as well as close up work. 
All of these exercises will focus on the groundwork skills needed for more advanced distance work that we will cover in the Advanced Distance and Directionals class. 

Whether you have a young dog just starting their agility career or a more advanced dog that you would like to increase their distance skills, this class will teach a solid foundation for fast, fun distance work! 

This is a foundations class that will not be using a lot of equipment and will be working on building confidence with groundwork and cone exercises. 

Click here for a sample lecture from this class - https://fenzidogsportsacademy.com/index.php/courses/7476#sample-lecture

Handlers Choice Online Class - Fenzi Dog Sports Academy  

Overview: 

What we learn in this class is all up to you! :-D Gold spots can pick a topic of their choice to work on over the 6 weeks of class. 

Topics will need to be kept in the agility skills spectrum, such as obstacle skills, sequencing, distance work, etc. 

**Please Note** There are no lectures in this class! I will be working with each Gold student individually on the topic of their choice, I will be using a combination of written responses, and video demos/lectures. 

Please click on the following link for more information on this class:  https://fenzidogsportsacademy.com/index.php/courses/11135
Amanda Nelson
Online Classes and Private Lessons available!
--
For the Athlete in Your Dog!
www.fluidmotionagility.com

Amanda Nelson

• Fluid Motion Agility
  • Judge
  • Fluid Motion Agility-For the Athlete in Your Dog!
    • Fluid Motion Agility
Re: Intro to Distance and Handlers Choice Online Classes!
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2018, 09:20:41 AM »
I still have some Gold spots left in both classes!! Please let me know if you have any questions!!

Amanda

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Amanda Nelson
Online Classes and Private Lessons available!
--
For the Athlete in Your Dog!
www.fluidmotionagility.com