Author Topic: Waco Agility Group August 17-19 Trial in Belton, Texas  (Read 413 times)

Rena Bonem

• Trial Secretary
    • Baylor University Home Page
Waco Agility Group August 17-19 Trial in Belton, Texas
« on: July 31, 2018, 08:35:22 AM »
Waco Agility Groupís August 17-19 NADAC Trial in Belton, TX closes August 10.  If you have already entered, thank you for sending your entry in early.  If runs are available after August 10, entries will be $15 per run with no discounts.  The trial is in the air conditioned Exposition Center Arena.  Last week, I was looking for a jacket to wear in the arena.  This will be our standard 1 ring trial alternating between two rings to allow for no conflicts and low stress.  Bernie Doyle from Illinois is our judge for our first August trial.  The premium is attached or can be located at:
http://www.wacoagilitygroup.org/Premiums/WAGPremium-NADAC-08-2018.pdf or
https://www.nadac.com/Trial_Premiums/WacoAug18.pdf

Friday is game night starting at 5 PM with Touch N Go, Hoopers, and Barrelers;  Saturday starts at 8:00 and has Jumpers, Chances, Weavers, 2 Regular, and Tunnelers; and Sunday starts at 8:00 and has Regular, Tunnelers, Chances, Jumpers, and Touch N Go and should end by 4:00.  The run order is in the premium.

Rena M. Bonem, President and NADAC Trial Secretary, Waco Agility Group
Rena_Bonem@baylor.edu
Cell: (254) 722-1858
Rena Bonem, Trial Secretary Waco Agility Group
Brady and Lady Bug, Goldie: under couch potato, and Lucy, Will'em, and Tess, my agility angels

Rena Bonem

• Trial Secretary
    • Baylor University Home Page
Re: Waco Agility Group August 17-19 Trial in Belton, Texas
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2018, 05:54:04 PM »
Thanks to everyone who came to the trial this weekend!  We appreciate the support in a new location and hope to see you all again.  I saw many wonderful runs and brilliant team moments.

Rena
Rena Bonem, Trial Secretary Waco Agility Group
Brady and Lady Bug, Goldie: under couch potato, and Lucy, Will'em, and Tess, my agility angels