Author Topic: 2019 Championships location  (Read 4711 times)

Foomin Z

Re: 2019 Championships location
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2018, 12:08:27 PM »
Thanks for your answer, even though I personally dont think it is fair to those of that live west . FYI, AKC rotates their national championships between Reno NV, Tulsa OK, and Perry ,Georgia. They usually keep their Invitationals in Florida, but that is way different from Nationals.
AKC signed a ten year contract with the location in Florida for the invitational... about ten years ago? Before that it was in CA for years. Who knows where they will move it after the FL contract is up, or if it will stay there.

No other major competition keeps their agility national in the same location every year, that I know of. But Ohio sure is popular this year for major events, including dog training conferences. Last year, too. It's like some kind of dog show hub now???

agilityaddict2

« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2018, 05:15:54 PM »
Well, first of all, I was not throwing a fit. I merely asked a question and gave my opinion. Secondly, I never mentioned other venues until Chris responded that other venues keep their champs in the same spot. Try reading the whole thread before you start throwing me under the bus. My question was directed  at Chris and he answered it. End of discussion

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2018, 06:22:29 PM »
Hey Folks,

Things are getting a little too heated for a conversation that doesn't really have many options.

We're gonna close this one down.