Author Topic: Printable form for recording points in all classes.  (Read 5328 times)

Lois Mierau

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Re: Printable form for recording points in all classes.
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2018, 07:42:15 AM »
Thank you Denise, these are perfect.
Lois Mierau
Sondog Agility
Saskatoon, Sk.
Canada

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2018, 08:12:28 AM »
I wish that someone would design a form for the Qs that included the date of each one at each level.  It would need to include a space for the points as well.  My records are so messy!   Any takers?

I made these logs for my own tracking. Still some things I need to improve, but thought I'd share since it seems similar to what you're describing. (Not official, so use at your own risk ;D

Denise

Those might become official!   If you don't mind NADAC doing that of course :)

Carole & Pat Daggett

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2018, 03:20:48 PM »
You probably have what you need by now, but I did say that I would post what I use when I returned from my travels, so here are the three for Elite which I have been using (some already posted to this thread).  I just got to the point where I need to go to the next sheet, and will create that when I get a chance and post it here.  If you find any corrections that need to be made, please let me know.

Carole Daggett

Carole & Pat Daggett

« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2018, 03:27:22 PM »
Oops - looks like the previous two checklists to this one that I tried to post were not picked up, but since others have posted the checklists which precede this you should have what you need to get to this point. Again, if you see any corrections on the attachment that I created, please let me know so that I can fix it - thanks!

Carole Daggett

Deni

• Judge
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2018, 05:07:54 PM »
I wish that someone would design a form for the Qs that included the date of each one at each level.  It would need to include a space for the points as well.  My records are so messy!   Any takers?

I made these logs for my own tracking. Still some things I need to improve, but thought I'd share since it seems similar to what you're describing. (Not official, so use at your own risk ;D

Denise

Those might become official!   If you don't mind NADAC doing that of course :)

I'm fine with that!
Denise