Author Topic: thanks from BAD, MD; what a great trial  (Read 271 times)

Jean Wilkins

• Judge
thanks from BAD, MD; what a great trial
« on: August 28, 2018, 05:37:02 PM »
What a GREAT Breakaway Action Dog (BAD) trial we had in Maryland this past weekend.  It was a fun filled, ribbons floating out the door, great friends, wonderful judge, hot outside but thankful for the A/C in the building.

Thank you to all the exhibitors who came out and supported us; helped build courses and work the ring and had great attitudes that made this weekend so successful.  THANK YOU!!!

Thanks also to our wonderful judge, Nick Sparks who helped us put on an awesome trial and was great to work with.  Thanks for helping us make this trial great and helping us load the trailer at the end of the weekend. 

Our next trial with be our Games trial with Barrellers and Hoopers too in November in our building.  Hope to see you at that trial. J Check our website for the premium which will be coming soon at: www.actiondogs.org  or the nadac website. 

Thanks to everyone who came out and supported BAD.  Hope everyone had as much fun as I did.  Hope to see you all again real soon.

Congratulations to everyone and thanks for making it a great trial. See below for the list of brags that we had for this trial and I believe we had some shy people who didnít list their brags because I know I handed out at least one All Around NATCH and thought I had figured at least 13 types of NATCHes were achieved this weekend.  Please add if you were missed.  Congratulations to all on your successes.

Jean
Trial Chair

Weekend Brags:
Lynn and Grip earned WV-N
Ashley/Carol and Echo earned NJC
Ashley/Carol and Whisper earned S-NJC
Raimi and Harvey Milk earned S-NAC
Stephanie and Fly earned TG-O; Open Versatility
Linda and Porsche earned O-OAC; S-OJC
LaVerne and Finn earned S-TG-N; WV-O; S-OJC
Kate and Reb earned Open Triple Superior
Stephanie and Gus earned S-TG-E; Versatility NATCH
Ken and Max earned NATCH 2
Gail and Shellie earned NATCH 4 and Versatility NATCH 4
Patty and Elli earned their 1st Versatility Speed Star and NATCH 6
Gail and Sky earned NATCH 6 and Versatility NATCH 6
Kitty and Kismet (veteran handler /double digit dog) had a perfect Saturday and earned Versatility NATCH 7
Chrissy and Piper earned NATCH 12
Karen and Sami earned Versatility NATCH 14

Our favorite moment was watching a super-fast little corgi that lost her leg to cancer just a few months ago killing the tunnelers course with speed and pure enjoyment of running agility again.  The team had the whole ring cheering with excitement for them.

Our bittersweet moment was celebrating the retirement of Libby and Betty; we will miss watching this awesome team running agility. Canít wait to see what they do next.  Libby ended her career with 14,565 lifetime points; Triple Triple Superior; Triple Superior Versatility; NATCH 17; Versatility NATCH 14; and All Around NATCH 1. 

Again congrats to everyone!! You all ROCKED this trial.  See you in November.
Jean Wilkins
Kopper, Zephry, & Wit
Maryland