Author Topic: Last Advanced Distance and Directionals Class!  (Read 1257 times)

Amanda Nelson

• Fluid Motion Agility
  • Judge
  • Fluid Motion Agility-For the Athlete in Your Dog!
    • Fluid Motion Agility
Last Advanced Distance and Directionals Class!
« on: October 16, 2018, 03:06:52 PM »
This will be the last "distance" online class I will be teaching as I am dramatically reducing the number of distance seminars I will be teaching for the time being ( I will be talking more about that in an upcoming blog this week.)

This four week class will cover advanced distance and directional exercises, I will cover building confidence for distance, breaking down sequences, and building value for sequences and obstacles. There will be multiple exercises posted and all students can post homework videos for review. (not required)

You can pay via PayPal or credit card. Everyone has access to all of the materials for 6 months after the class has ended.

And for those that have asked, my Advanced Distance and Directionals class is NOT held on Facebook. The class is held in a private forum through Google. :-)

You can sign up here: https://squareup.com/store/fluidmotionagility?fbclid=IwAR1xF5ssjDIMRu14iWZJHX-UiTwecRCR05m3AxbLuHeKz2eXQvRaKvV2dR4
Amanda Nelson
Online Classes and Private Lessons available!
--
For the Athlete in Your Dog!
www.fluidmotionagility.com

Rosemary

Re: Last Advanced Distance and Directionals Class!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2018, 05:50:25 AM »
I am very interested, but have a few questions.  Is there a pre-requisite?  When does this class begin?  How much space and what obstacles should I have for this class?  I have one dog doing ok in elite chances and another close behind.  The second dog actually has confidence and speed and likes distance.  I want to move him up soon, but my timing isn't quite right for him yet.

Edraith

• the caving k9
    • Sunguramy Photography
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2018, 05:28:00 PM »
Is the begining class you did on fenzi a good prereq? And i dont see actual class dates?
Amata & Edraith
facebook.com/Edraith

Amanda Nelson

• Fluid Motion Agility
  • Judge
  • Fluid Motion Agility-For the Athlete in Your Dog!
    • Fluid Motion Agility
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2018, 06:07:52 PM »
I am so sorry! I didn't see these questions!

The beginning class from Fenzi would be a good prerequisite, the main prerequisite for this class is that your dog is sequencing and able to start adding distance to their skills, and already have a good grasp of their directional cues.

The class started on the 15th and goes until Nov. 15th. Everyone has access to all of the materials for 6 months after the class is over. (And I will pop in from time to time to answer any questions, even once class is over)

Sorry for the delay in my response!
Amanda
Amanda Nelson
Online Classes and Private Lessons available!
--
For the Athlete in Your Dog!
www.fluidmotionagility.com